• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any want to chat?

HI

any want to chat?

I'm going in, Bella!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

any want to chat?

You got my number hon yeah? Phone me tomorrow sober and let's have a chat. Don't feel worried about our conversation last night OK? Don't feel BAD at all. Think you kept me sane as much as I did YOU lol Get in touch OK?

Love you loads hon and stay close OK?

Hippie
      xxx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

any want to chat?

bellA .. why bother being such a BItch.. you plan NOT DOING a damn BLOODY thing~~~
        :welcome:

Comment

any want to chat?

Sorry to intervene but I couldn't skip through this post without saying something. Please, there is no need for nastiness on this site. It is a site for people who are troubled. Troubled with the demon that is alcohol. It changes us, makes us say and do things we wouldn't say when sober. People have lost friends and family through this evil drug. That is why this site is available for us, as we understand what alcohol does to us. We have all been through it. I have been a member here for 3 years and I haven't come accross a post like yours Donna, very nasty indeed. If you can't understand people who need help and support then to be honest you shouldn't be on this board.

Comment

any want to chat?

i would agree with this sentiment. It upsets others to see it.
            no time like the present

Comment

any want to chat?

donnaA;500663 wrote: bellA .. why bother being such a BItch.. you plan NOT DOING a damn BLOODY thing~~~
              i could ignore this as well Seto, but would be remiss in doing so.
              donna, your post was entirely out of line under any circumstances.
              this is a rough time of year for many of use but there is no need for random acts of malice.

Comment

any want to chat?

You have my support BELLA ...and you always will.Keep trying...never give up.I have been where you are and got thru to the other side.I know you can do it too !!!
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

any want to chat?

and i'd like to add that the last time i went into chat there was a woman, who i've never interacted with whatsoever, who was outwardly sarcastic and mean spirited in her criticism of my reply to others conversation. this does effect people, and i've not logged into chat since. if i want someone to be mean to me i can just call my mother.

Comment

any want to chat?

We all need to support each other here, this is no place for criticism or nastiness.
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

any want to chat?

lol! I could always call my mother in law!
                      no time like the present

Comment

any want to chat?

I will call my brother...he can take me apart in 2 minutes or less...
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

any want to chat?

Hi...i just read this...Im sorry if I have upset anyone here.....I'm not a b**** but everyone is entitled to their own opinion....Thanks to those of you who are so kind...you are the bst. Bella XXXX

Comment

any want to chat?

Thanks, Moderators!! A truly nasty post got deleted... Someone's on the job, here!

Comment

any want to chat?

Do you know I miss everything. Did not see a nasty post. Anyway, what made me sigh 'orr' was 1967 post. If I want someone to be nasty to me I will phone my mother. That is sort of sweet at the same time as being sad. I should imagine that on the computer and internet there are all sorts of weirdos lurking around and wanting to insult you. So dont worry too much, it is there problem. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. So let it be. Merry christmas to you all.

Comment

Working...
                              X