Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today

Hey everybody, thanks for all the advice + support. I'm back today, sober (thankfully) and feeling a lot better. I resisted the urge to self harm and do drugs last night (meaning I keep my self-harm free run of 4 months tomorrow ). Anyway, I can't afford to keep moping, exam preparation is on going, not to mention the fact it has to fit in around 'My Name is Earl' anyway, thanks again guys for the support, if anybody's interested I'll keep you posted.

-TG
    The way I change the past is by not repeating it
    -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Today

Hi TG, Glad you're feeling better mate. I'm interested in how you go, if you get a counsillor (sp?) & if it helps. I could probably do the same to go through some stuff about my own sister...I also lost my sister/best friend when something really traumatic happened to her. So let me know how you go huh??

xo

Comment

Today

TG, thanks for checking in and it's nice to hear you sounding like you feel a bit better about things today. Please do keep us posted, OK? Congratulations on your four month accomplishment. We deserve to be happy, whole, peaceful (inside) people despite the fact that sad things and bad things do happen around us and to us in life. Never stop seeking.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Today

TG
          Thank you for checking in- been following your story and progress and am so impressed with you. I am so sorry for what you and your sister have been through.
          This is simply a big shout out to you- you seem to be an amazingly smart and together young woman.
          Take care and please keep posting-
          Sheep

Comment

Today

so an update: I've had a hell of a bad day, asides from finding out there's a reasonable chance my sister -lied- about what my friend did to her, I also have to deal with the fact I doubted it from the beginning and alot of feelings and thoughts which... frankly are pretty sick. also part of my brain is desparately nagging me to relapse, I'm really fighting AL atm, am drinking tonight but it's gonna be a hell of a war to get to saturday night without drinking again. I also got kicked off my biology a-level course (I have no clue why) so yeah... I dunno what to do with myself right now.

peace out

TG
            The way I change the past is by not repeating it
            -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Today

Damn TG, that all sounds hectic!
              Toss the drink down the drain and get a cuppa coffee going, you know that it's only going to make you feel worse and won't help you get through this.
              Sending you strength and good vibes to make the right decision.
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Today

T............dont know what your sister and your relationship is like but I wish you luck sorting this out.....vises will not help, my friend, only cloud the issue.......hugs.....br
                Finally Free

Comment

Working...
                X