LOSING IT BIG TIME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOSING IT BIG TIME

Hi Kayla. You can do it. It sounds like you are getting on track. Good for you for doing the tea and water and veggie soup. I'm only on day 13, but I have found that healthy eating does help me stay away from the bottle. We are all here for the same reason. Just post on here when you feel overwhlemed and someone will be there to help pick you up.
    Your family and your mom are in my prayers. Just think that you are rewarding yourself by making the choice NOT to self destruct. It's so easy in times of despair to want to quiet the noise and numb the pain, but we all know where that gets us. Be strong and be proud that you are here!

Comment

LOSING IT BIG TIME

Thanks to all who've replied. I don't want to take space that others might need for posting, so I'll post in other areas of the board when I can - and hopefully check in when others need help ...
      Things are on the up ... through withdrawals ... on day 7 now and trying to just keep it in the day.
      We're all working on our problems and that's a great start!
      KAYLA

Current attitude towards addiction: Why ask why? Just accept that it is, and go from there ...

Comment

LOSING IT BIG TIME

Good to hear Kayla. That's a huge achievement i reckon. Great going, and keep it up!.............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

LOSING IT BIG TIME

Hi Kayla,
          I can certainly sense your loneliness. I sure do know THAT feeling ! Glad things are looking brighter for you Kayla, and thanks for telling us your story.
          Bridget.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

LOSING IT BIG TIME

Hi Kayla, sending you good wishes for you and your family. I often come across ms in my work, it's a very cruel disease. I pray for your mum to go into remission. I know ms has varying degrees of severity. Keep up the good work, you know you can win against al. x

Comment

LOSING IT BIG TIME

Hi Kayla - I remember you indeed - a big hug today ... You are back in the right spot to find your way out. You can do it -- remember ... lots of support here. Post and read!
              AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

LOSING IT BIG TIME

Kayla, you keep coming back here if you need to. You will be where you need to be. I'm sorry it took me so long to see your post. I won't go into lots of details here, but I, too, have MS, but very, very early, and very controlled by great US docs. I'm so sorry for your situation, and especially for the burden on you right now. I am a mother, and I know your mom understands that you do what you have to do, for her, yourself, and your daughter. If I had to choose whose needs came first, they would be my grandchildrens, then my children, always before myself, but I would want you to be sober and safe, leading a happy and productive life. Stay in touch with me, please. Let me help you any way I can, even if its just to talk to you as your mother might in some situations. You have done such a great thing coming here. PM me, e-mail me, but stay with us. You are VERY important here, probably one of the most important people posting right now, OK?
                Rubywillow
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                X