Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAAAAgggggggg.

is Xylitol like a fake sugar?
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

AAAAAAgggggggg.

colbe;626130 wrote: My firend invited me to a suprise party (at a bar) tonight at 7pm. Ug. On of the reasons for me doing this is to stop blowing people off becuase there wouldn't be alcohol there. Now I don't want to go becuase there WILL be alcohol there. I think I can handle it, but I KNOW I will be bored to death...to go or not to go?!
      Keep going. Day 6 victory. For what it's worth, think carefully about being around drinking and drinkers right now. All our good resolutions can just go out the window like a puff of smoke. Keep yourself safe if you want to stay off the booze x
      KAYLA

Current attitude towards addiction: Why ask why? Just accept that it is, and go from there ...

Comment

AAAAAAgggggggg.

How's it going Colbe? Are you hanging in there?
        In the sidelines over here ... saying yay, let's rally!
        Thoughts your way with the hope that you're doing okay ...
        KAYLA

Current attitude towards addiction: Why ask why? Just accept that it is, and go from there ...

Comment

AAAAAAgggggggg.

Ms Colbe! Persevere. I'm not even close to where you are. Fighting one's brain is the hardest war, in my opinion. I remember in the 70's some Pogo cartoon paraphrasing, "we have met the enemy and it is us."
          Every step we make counts. Even if we slip back, at least we are trying and not giving up. We could all leave mwo and drink to our brain's content. But we choose to continue, win, fail, and try again. What motivates us is how we are tired of the same old routine. We don't even enjoy alcohol anymore. We just want it to go away. Don't give up, don't give up, don't give up. This is my 3rd time trying. I don't care if it takes me 15 times to let it go. Support, supps, nutrition and info are helping me on my journey. For those of us who are too high profile to go to a local AA, mwo is a godsend. Many blessings on your journey!

Comment

AAAAAAgggggggg.

Thanks for being in the sidelines guys! I am hanging in there...today is the end of DAY 8! I am almost to double digits and I even went for a (pathetic) run today. Thanks for checking in and best to you as well!!
            Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

AAAAAAgggggggg.

Colbe,

Awesome!! On the (pathetic) run because everything we do to beat the beast is a good thing.

You are doing great!!

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AAAAAAgggggggg.

Hi Colbe, it make take years for your trees to recover, I know cause my neighbours goat got loose once
                Seriously though your doing really well, Day 9 up next. The run was probably hard but again you have taken the first step. Keep up the good work.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

AAAAAAgggggggg.

hi colbe,your doing fine,other then feling the shits,great bunch of people here,we can only write you,you have to do the rest,and yes there is hardship with not using,but were on your side gyco

Comment

AAAAAAgggggggg.

Thanks a bunch guys! Tomorrow is day 10!!! And I am planning another run...I can hardly lift my ass off the couch today because I am so sore...I secretly love it

Comment

Working...
                    X