pleASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pleASE

janie;636440 wrote: Bella, I see you have not been here for a couple of days now to read all the responses. I hope that you do. A lot of us here are mothers and do understand. For the sake of your children you have got to stop before something happens you live to regret forever. It is a hard job being a mom, also the most rewarding career out there. It is also a huge responsibility and you only get one crack at it. Being drunk or hungover blinds you from the joys of motherhood and before you know all that precious time has passed.
    Please take care of yourself Bella, if for nothing else, the sake of your children.
    Janie,

What you said is so true.

Being a mama is hard. Period.

Been there done that.

But there is no one else. Just us. We MUST do the right things for our babies.

Period.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

pleASE

Bella, I hope you really get some help outside of this site.

A lot of us mother's understand what it is like to be an alcoholic and rearing small children. It really doesn't get enough credit for such a hard job.

I think what you need is to realize you CANNOT moderate your drinking. You come on sporadically and say you are modding well and then, you come on a day or two later totally blitzed out of your mind.

I have been there myself! Believing I could moderate my drinking and then end up back to the same old drunk place I was before. Not good for me and definitely not an example I would like to set for my children.

Please seek some help. You are so worth it. There really is not much we can do here for you. Not when you are intoxicated, anyway. Take that next step. xoxo

Comment

pleASE

Hi to those of u who have cared enough to write in this post. I had to respond. Once again Im sorry and I know you are all fed....understandably. Im trying to get things right. I have read what you all say and have taken it in. Thankyou again. Bella XX

Comment

pleASE

Keep trying, Bella. Seek out any resource that is available to you. You deserve it!

Comment

pleASE

Bella, we've all been in the straits of drinking too much. That's why we are here. We just gotta keep trying. I FINALLY started back up with my supps yesterday, after they have been languishing on my dresser for almost a year. So that is one of my steps. You can do it with baby steps, too.

Comment

pleASE

Worried about you, Bella, did you find a chat? Take it one minute at a time, get a big glass of water, feel the coolness cleanse yourself.
              Tulipe
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
              AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

pleASE

Wishing you the best Bella and hope you can find a way to beat AL, whatever path you choose.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

pleASE

"Im trying to get things right. I have read what you all say and have taken it in."

Bella,
                  I remember you from years ago. "take it in".."trying to get things right"...? That does NOT cut it!!

Wake up. You need professional help, IF you want to keep your children. Otherwise someone will step in & take them from you. Is that what you want?

Buck up & get yourself to an AA meeting. "Trying to make it right" does NOT count. Only ACTION counts.

Comment

pleASE

to the others...this is who I am..it upsets & agitates me greatly..because I KNOW Bella can save herself..I am sorry..I do not think this is going to change in me...

call it tough love..call it what you will..I am sorry..in extreme cases..kicking ass helps...I know

Comment

pleASE

Bella, we all care. Try to get a few days AF. We want to help but we need you to come on without the AL.

Comment

pleASE

I wasn't going to post again on this thread, but I feel I have to. Bella...I hope you come back and read this and really think about what I am going to say. You did today exactly what you always do. Come back apologize on your messed up drunk thread and leave. Did you even read anywhere else on the site? We don't want to hear apologies, we don't want to hear anything...we want you to work on you. We have absolutely NOTHING to gain from your sobriety..YOU on the other hand have a lot to gain. You have done this before Bella, so I know you are capable of fighting this fight. You need to dig back down and find that fight again, but this time, you have to work on all the issues that bring that bottle back in to your life over and over again. I sympathesize with your REALLY SHITTY childhood...many of us here had some pretty rough starts in life. You can either let that bull run your ass over or you can jump on his back, grab his horns, and ride him until you break his spirit....someone loses...don't let it be you. If you keep doing what you have always done...you will keep getting what you have always gotten....and from where I stand I bet that is one hell of a hangover. Utilize this site for something besides a drunken sounding board. We are actually a very good means of support if you are trying for sobriety. AND please, seek some help close to home in addition to MWO. I also want to add Bella, that I KNOW all of this because I have walked in your shoes. I walked in your shoes so long I had holes in my shoes and blisters on my feet, so know I am not beating you up. But, you can self-pity yourself and stay drunk or you can start living life. You can't change the past...it is done, but you sure as hell can give your children a childhood to be proud of. I for one do not want my children sitting there with a bottle in their hands drunk day after day because I was always drunk as their mother, so that as adults they will want to erase their life too. Stop the cycle Bella.
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

pleASE

Bumping this up...Bella please read what we all wrote in JUNE...
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

pleASE

brittzak;748603 wrote: Bumping this up...Bella please read what we all wrote in JUNE...
                            And it still applies today ... how many months later .... I have also had chats with you Bella and to no avail, yes I am a mum too and had small children ... it's not easy but you have to ''admit'' to yourself that you are ill, ill with booze and ill with that ''certain'' something that is making you drink until you drop.

Most of us had some reason we drank, mentally ill, tired, stressed, physically ill, emotionally wrung out, self-medicating you name it, one of us has it ..... so please go to see your GP - tell them everything and get help .....

One day you may wake up and have lost everything ...
                            ?We are one another's angels?
                            Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Working...
                            X