Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

hi sea dont know you to well, but i do know you have many geniune friends here who care & would like to help if you let them

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Goodbye

Sea, I hope you are okay. I'm really at a loss of words; but I want you to hang on. You are worth it.

Comment

Goodbye

Sea,
        You are loved.
        Please stay with us.
        I am sorry your life is this unhappy right now.
        You ARE worth the effort of staying, and fighting FOR your life.:h
        One day, hour, minute or second at a time.:l

Reach out to those here you trust and love.
        We will all try to help you through this if you let us.

Praying for you Sea.

Kim
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Goodbye

Sea. I just wanted to echo everyones thoughts here. You have many online friends here, who care deeply for you. But, most importantly, you have a family who love you dearly, who will miss there mum.
          There is so much more to life than money worries, family worries and the woes of todays society. I remember the photo of you in Florida not so long ago with your family and you looked so happy. They are still there sea, not so far away, and you can go back.
          Just think what a loss Layne Staley was to the world. He could of done so much more had not drugs taken a grip on his life and taken it away.
          I have an AA friend here who is going through a similar thing as yourself at the moment sea. You are not alone hun. She reached out and called me. Please phone someone and talk this through.
          I'll finish with a line from one of my favourite AIC songs, written not long before drugs took Layne from us all.
          In the darkest hole, youd be well advised
          Not to plan my funeral before the body dies.
          You are loved very much by all here, and I have someone I can relate to so much. We can fight this together sea. ODAT.
          Cy xx
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Goodbye

Oh Sea my heart goes out to you, I wish I could come and hold your hand and take away some of your pain, please please dont give up, you are in a horrible dark and painful place - please stay here and stay with us and let us help you through xxxx

Sending you all my strength xxxxx

Comment

Goodbye

Sea,

Big Hugs from all your friends here at MYO. We love you and want you in our lives. Please stay with us.

Comment

Goodbye

Just want to let you all know that I am still here thanks to all of my friends/family in chat last night. I am still very, very depressed. There are several things going on. I am watching my Princess pack up her things to go move in with her "coke" dealer boyfriend in Boston and she is taking her cat away from me who I take total care of and is giving it to my Sister. All of these jobs are leaving me hanging and I am going to lose my house if something does't happen very quickly. I finally allowed myself to really care for a man and he will not get sober so I can't be with him. My family just "runs" from me and I think that they would be happier if the burden "me" was just gone. Thank you all for your help. I have a friend from AA who wants to meet me today and help me out. For now, I am hanging on.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Goodbye

Hi, Sea

It is so good to hear you're hanging in there. Obviously I don't know the details of what's happening in your life, so I won't even attempt any form of advice. Just repeating again: we're here for you, and sending you strength!!!
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Goodbye

Seacailin - please, please, please - I know what you are feeling - I've been there to, I also considered it, please DON'T! We are here for you. PM me urgently!
                    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Goodbye

Hi Sea,
                      Just sending you a warm blanket of hope and a big hug.
                      Tulipe
                      Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                      AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Goodbye

Sea,
                        I am so sorry things in your life seem so hopeless right now. I will pray for you to hang in there until things turn around. You have a lot of people who care about you, and harming yourself will only hurt them. Take care. I do. :h
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Goodbye

and don't feel embarrassed at all - you were honest - and that's all that matters. You reached out and found that we are there for you
                          make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Goodbye

Sea, Im so happy to hear from you this morning. Way to go getting through a very difficult night. dont believe that people dont want you around. i know we do. take care and keep in touch. More hugs comming your way

Comment

Goodbye

Sea, I just PMd you. Keep in touch, OK hon? We are here for you.

Comment

Goodbye

Just wanted to send you a ((hug)). So glad you got through last night. I didn't see your thread until this morning. Hope all goes well today with your AA friend. Remember, life changes .. never, ever stays the same .. There will be something better for you around the corner.. just wait and see. And take all the help you can get. Looks like you have lots and lots of friends who care here on MYO. That is a wonderful thing.
                                AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X