hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

They won't even prescribe Ambien here. I just accepted that I need a very small amount of sleep
    Long Road
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

hi

Hi Robyn - when I haven't slept in a couple of nights, I swear by Advil PM (NOT Tylenol - bad for liver!!). I've used Ambien, but it makes me feel druggy the next day - Advil doesn't.

(And if you have a headache - well, you'll cure that, too!)

I dislike taking Any medication, but I definitely will always have Advil PM on hand - Just in Case. And pretty sure it's not addictive like some prescribed sleep aids...

Just a thought!
      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

hi

Long Road;669327 wrote: They won't even prescribe Ambien here. I just accepted that I need a very small amount of sleep
        My doctor prescribed me a boatload of librium but I dislike taking it because it makes me feel really strange.
        I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

hi

If you can, sleep when your body tells you to. Also it helps if your bed is ready and inviting! Don't drink alcohol. Take herbal tea to bed with you. All the best. xx

Comment

hi

Herbal tea is amazing. The healing effects of it are well documented.

I'm coming along Lush. No longer taking librium, and have cut my alcohol dependence almost in half. Day by day I'm cutting back a little at a time, and feeling MUCH better!
            I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Working...
            X