god? help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god? help me

hi katie its sunday here you still with us,i felt the same back 2007,i was put in the hospital for a few days,again, still came out the same, until i got help,treatment and then i found this place,kinda a blessing,i new of AA,it works for some,not for others,me,this Al dependeency, and sobriety thing is a lot like work,took me a lot of years to get the message,you have to work on it from day to day,and i mean by the day,not the week or the month or the year,and most of all you cant do it by yourself,the only person that judges you,is you,dont be another fatality,lots of lost souls here,but were all williing to talk,its cheap, just have to listen,and try gyco ps i apoligise i didnt catch this thread yesterday

Comment

god? help me

Did anyone hear from Katie?
      Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

god? help me

Katie,

Please check in, there are so many people who are concerned about you. I hope you won't feel too ashamed about having posted while feeling so desperate and emotional, perhaps even while you were drinking, to come back and let me/us know you are ok, or if not ok, still hanging in there.

I know in the past, I have also posted while either drunk, drinking or even sober, and feeling sad, lost, overwhelmed, desperate, hopeless. When coming back to reread the next day, I felt embarassed, ashamed, and even stupid, for emotionally vomitting, even for feeling so out of control.
        You are not alone.

This place is full of very supportive, caring people who understand, and will offer great advice, and even tools to help you get through this, and maybe even get through to the other side.

I hope you will check in Katie.
        Take good care:l

K
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

god? help me

Katie, please check in.
          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

god? help me

Katie, I'm new here too but have learned in a short time there is hope here....the best support group here....everyone wants to help. Just reach your hand out.....and you will have a multitude of people here help you hold on. Asking for help is the hardest thing in the world for me....that is probably why I'm as old as I am and struggling. Please respond so everyone know's your ok.....you need comfort, understanding and guidance. There are many senior members & newbies here that have walked in your shoes......God Bless.

Comment

god? help me

Katie, alive is always better!
              Try to forgive yourself first.
              You have value. People here care about you.

Comment

god? help me

Katie, Alive is always better!

There are people here who care about you!

You are not alone.

Comment

god? help me

didnt check in yet she will

Comment

god? help me

Katie!

You there! Lots of people here would like to know you are okay!

Check in with someone..anyone!
                    Chicken:l

Comment

god? help me

Katie,
                      You're going through what pretty much all of us on here have been through. Please talk to someone or if they're not available go to chat.

PS. Sorry I've been AWOL from the boards for a while folks. I've been having a rough time of it lately myself. Fell off the wagon more than once and was severely depressed.

Hang in there Katie. Live is worth living.
                      I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

god? help me

Katie, we all get the low feelings. I was there 2 days ago, I am better today, sober and more clear minded. Give yourself a few days, of sobriety.
                        We are all on this earth for a reason. That is why we are fighting for our sobriety. Stay strong and figure out your purpose!
                        God does love you
                        DLW
                        Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                        And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                          Today is a Mystery
                          Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

god? help me

Yep. Been there, done that. I know what you are trying to say.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09
                          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Working...
                          X