no subject. nothing left.

Marbella's right. just making an information gathering call is a step colbe
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thanks Greenie for directing me here.

Colbes. what's happening girlfriend??
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

marbella;718307 wrote: That wouldn't help anything would it- I know you feel like S*** and who can blame you.

Can you just try to think about calling a doctor or a helpline and telling them completely how bad you feel?
        You don't have to do it right now, but just think about it? There are meds that will calm you down and make you feel better.
        When they took my girl, in the states, they take your insurance. I am SOL. Beer to be my only vice.
        Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

DeeBee;718317 wrote: Thanks Greenie for directing me here.

Colbes. what's happening girlfriend??
          DeeBee, I am drowning...just PMed you, and thank you greenie for helping me get in touch with DB
          Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

colbe;718318 wrote: When they took my girl, in the states, they take your insurance. I am SOL. Beer to be my only vice.
            I am in Europe so unsure how things work in the States, but there must be an emergency helpline?

In the UK it's called the Samaritans- maybe there is a similar thing there?

Comment

colbe, look on the first page of your phone book. It will say 9-1-1 and under it are "other emergency numbers" Or at least in mine. In the yellow pages there is crisis intervention service, mental health services, social service organizations, human services organizations.
              sigpic

Comment

Heyb colbe, want to talk again? Is your phone good? I can call you back. Let me know
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

Hi colbe, do you want to talk some more? I can call you again hon, is your phone charged now?
                  Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

Hey Colbe.....checking in on you..hope you are blowing that nose lol!!

Do ya wanna try chat again or Uni can call you???
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

nose is good you weirdo ...i am going outside to talk to my husband. I am really scared. Thank you guys today...I needed it.

Comment

greeneyes;718329 wrote: colbe, look on the first page of your phone book. It will say 9-1-1 and under it are "other emergency numbers" Or at least in mine. In the yellow pages there is crisis intervention service, mental health services, social service organizations, human services organizations.
                        I appreciate the advice green, but I already have the T-Shirt on the pathetic resources in TN

Comment

We are here for ya hon..we care ok?
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

colbe, your there? Where is your husband in all this?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey babe, i'm still here so if you want to chat later, let me know. Good luck with hubby and remember - green snot is bad. LOL

Comment

Are you able to talk to your daughter? How old is she?

I hope things work out. Sometimes it just takes... TIME. Hang in there.
                                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                                X