Clear All

Colbe's Sunday thread

LOL!! Cooking with Colbe.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Hey Colbe!
      You sound better! Here is a great big Oz-style hug for you!
      Glad you have found the inner strength!
      Chicken *clucks with encouragment*

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

ChickenNumber3;720061 wrote: Hey Colbe!
        You sound better! Here is a great big Oz-style hug for you!
        Glad you have found the inner strength!
        Chicken *clucks with encouragment*
        Yup, it's Tuesday and I aaaammmm feeling better and stronger...I hope this lasts! Thank you!
        Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Hi everyone!
          Colbe, did you sabotage hubby's lunch today? Please say yes and make me proud of you, again...LOL!!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

LookingToGrow;720098 wrote: Hi everyone!
            Colbe, did you sabotage hubby's lunch today? Please say yes and make me proud of you, again...LOL!!
            I did not but only because I was too excited about this CPS/Dr. Phil thing...however, I have a GREAT idea for tomorrow. Ham and cheese but cut a whole in the middle so it only appears that there is meat in the sandwhich! (I guess I would hide the middle dead animal in a tinfoil so he doesn't pass out or anything!
            Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

Hi Colbe and everyone,

I am one of the many who has followed this thread and felt concern for Colbe over the last few days.

I just wanted to say that the warmth and generosity of you all is truly awe inspiring and to feel how Colbe has turned this around is just wonderful, not to mention entertaining in the cookery department.

It reminds me just how wonderful human nature can be! Respect and love to every one of you.

Now where is my cookery book?!

Celtic Woman
              When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.

Comment

Colbe's Sunday thread

thanx for information

Comment

Working...
                X