X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42yr old perth australia needs help

how are you going paddy?

Are you OK Paddy?
    I busted big time after 10 days , nearly died in hospital. Back on day 5 today. Are you going OK? I am thinking of you...my gut is killing me...I know I should avoid coffee but it can't be as bad as metho.
    Am listening to some beautiful music - Martha Wainwright......The tower of song.
    Thinking and praying for you mate.
    Chop.

Comment

saintpaddy19;732573 wrote: im not winning i think i am pretty close to being evicted.
      i did rehab 10 years ago had a couple of years sobriety busted and have not stopped since
      the last month i have had a falling out with my family my gf dropped me there is a situation at work that i am under pressure
      i took 2 weeks holiday to escape
      i have drunk a carton of beer a day for those 2 weeks
      my head is a continual migraine my stomach aches stuff just pours out of me on the toilet
      but i still cant stop i hardly eat
      i am drinking now i dont know what to do i am killing myself i know it
      but i cant stop
      i asked the doctor a couple of months ago for antabuse i think its called but he said i had to be sure
      i dont know what to do
      My Friend, This disease called Alcoholism is world wide as I see, I'm in Torrance, CA, USA, wish I could be there now to take you to a detox, I know the place your to I was there to but I'm now 128 days sober but that took me since March 2009 to get this far, Get into a AA program in your area if possible that is what has worked for me.Kill you

There are so many resources out there for you and most likely more then you think now, if you do not STOP it will kill you as it tried to do to me.

Get a AA big Book and locate a AA group in your area, you can try Alcoholics Anonymous if you like visit my home page.

GOD BLESS, :new: If you need anyone to chat with, if you would like to talk I can give you my phone number
      :colorwelcome:(AF 7/13/2009) :h Get back in the Drivers seat of your own Life! Go to www.Sober4LifeClub.com and solve your problems!
      Voice your opinion at The Club for Drunks
      this has Just started so be one of the First! :h

Comment

sober4life

Saw your website. Looks just like an advertisement to me.

Comment

Are you there Paddy?

Haven't seen you around in awhile ...

Missing you aussie mate ....
          Jafa
          MWO is a blessing, thank you.

Comment

Hey my brother from another mother, I fell your pain cause was did the same thing for years myself, I now have 135 day sober, Get your BIG BOOK (AA) and find a aa group in your area, this is what is working for me today and yes the book and education is good but you also need a support group that is going to be there for you and you be there for them.

I have also found some really useful tools on the internet (my home page below) that I use in conjuction along with my AA program and that is what has finally got me to the 135 days I have today
            :colorwelcome:(AF 7/13/2009) :h Get back in the Drivers seat of your own Life! Go to www.Sober4LifeClub.com and solve your problems!

Comment

No Advertizement

saintpaddy19;732573 wrote: im not winning i think i am pretty close to being evicted.
              i did rehab 10 years ago had a couple of years sobriety busted and have not stopped since
              the last month i have had a falling out with my family my gf dropped me there is a situation at work that i am under pressure
              i took 2 weeks holiday to escape
              i have drunk a carton of beer a day for those 2 weeks
              my head is a continual migraine my stomach aches stuff just pours out of me on the toilet
              but i still cant stop i hardly eat
              i am drinking now i dont know what to do i am killing myself i know it
              but i cant stop
              i asked the doctor a couple of months ago for antabuse i think its called but he said i had to be sure
              i dont know what to do
              chopper;761028 wrote:
              Saw your website. Looks just like an advertisement to me.
              The resource are there to help Alcoholics like myself, I have used these Information there myself and in conjuction with my AA program I've been able to 135 days ober and Clean (AF 7/13/2009) the information there is working for me today and in sharing it I believe it to be helping others

Sorry you feel that way but thank you for the post

Comment

Hello Saint Paddy, and Hello Chopper, It's great to know you're back on your feet Chops. Good one! ST Paddy, you are amazing. If the couch is your sanctuary, go for it. Sounds like your Doc is switched on. Looking forward to hearing more from both of you. My good news, 10 days AF. as hard as it is, I'm loving it, hmm, thats what I tell myself!!!!! lol and love to you both
                Penelope xx
                Whatever your mind believes becomes reality, whether it is reality or not.

Comment

Working...
                X