Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clucking Bell! HELP!!!!!Slipping now!

Hi Chook,
    How are you doing now? Let us know when you have a chance.
    AF since 2/4/10
    Nicotine free since 3/31/10
    FINALLY FREE

Comment

HI!
      I am okay! I am not AF,but I'm also not 'out of control'! The feeling is still with me I am afraid..but now I've had a few days (some AF) and I think it really has to do with my Dad! He is in my thoughts constantly...whereas before this...very rarely,and usually a chuckle over things said or done! Now just a sadness..a loss! But, I am okay,,it is just a process afterall!
      My dear Mum is 74 years and has just begun to develop some health problems,so I think maybe my worries are for her and about loosing another parent. I loved my Dad, but he was a distant man in many ways! My Mum is my best friend and my......best support...I think this is about my fear of loosing her! Plain and simple it scares me *%#$less!!!!!!!!!!
      But there it is! That's life huh!
      Thankyou all..I will pick myself up and dust myself off and 'this too shall pass!'
      Chook

Comment

Chicky, my mom had terminal cancer and I was her primary caretatker. Scotch was MY primary caretaker. That is over now, but I wish I had honored her more in her final years thand hiding in the bottle in fear. Please don't make that same mistake. You can never get a second chance. :l
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thanks greeneyes!
          My dear Dad died while I struggled with PND and also the beginnings of AL (not that I knew it then). The loss is.....like a low thunder beneath my feet! I fear what the loss of my Mum will be like! I fear it...ALOT!
          Chook

Comment

Death is a naturla process , a part of life and not to be feared. I believe life is eternal. All I can say is that it is important to both your souls to honor the transition in a sober state and your child is in that energy field as well. Put your big girl pants on. Feel the emotions that present themeelves because this is the healing opportunity that is being given to you. Open your hear wide and accept it. With much love.... greenie
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
            X