The Screw You Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you to the pretentious women at the school my kid goes to..who are so feckin' with it..and organised and stuff! Does it really have to be a BIG competition???REALLY???

Chook

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

A big screw you to the winter. I should be tanning my bare ass and package on a beach somewhere looking at boobies walking by. But no, i need to live where it snows.

Screw you seasons. :H
      Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

My friend Noriko wrote this morning and said it was 27F in Hawaii at 2:30 this morning. So maybe the beach isn't so warm and sunny right now either.
        Kelly

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw all the people that has anything negitive to say, when I'm always trying to live positive in my life!! I'm not a bad person and screw you again for thinking so!! Okay I feel better!

:wings:Love, Peace, and Happiness!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Gearhead;758116 wrote: To my evil two-timing backstabbing ex wife that is attempting to modify custody from joint to sole FUCK YOU. I will have my lawyer and you will lose your case.
            Yeah and you LOST BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
            I demonstrated that I can slay this demon by my six weeks of random alcohol testing.
            Sometimes the good guys do win.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

You GO Gear

Thats right hon.....good for you!....congrats, but be careful for the next few months, your kids will be very tender. PM me if you wish.:goodjob:
              Finally Free

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Maybe that sounded wrong... I won by keeping joint custody. She was petitioning to take away joint and have sole. Not greedy and wouldn't ever deprive my kids of her. Funny how she is suddenly nice to me? Screw you! (but I keep a lid on that in front of kiddos . )

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

To the employee who shows up late , sits on facebook all day, collects a paycheck, and lives a great life. Screw You

sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you to the snotty bitch i just had on the phone who has been a capital C word to me for a long time. Screw you , you have no right to treat people like shit just cause you are the customer

sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

SCREW YOU
                      my unemployed alcoholic brother and his unemployed alcoholic son who both have time to sit on Facebook and bad mouth me & everyone else! Get sober & get jobs!!!!!!
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

You should post that on your FaceBook Lavande! Maybe they'd get the hint!
                        Kelly

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

You're right Kelly - I'm really considering doing that!
                          Neither one of them have an idea how assinine they look right now.
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you to all the people who have been fortunate enought to enjoy life with few problems. HaHaHa............... screw you, we all hate you cause we are jealous. HeHe

sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

A big Screw You to the year 2009! America is starting to wake up, I just hope it is not too late. We need to get back to the basics. do what made this country great. One country, not one world. Get back to being and acting like the top dog.

sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you captain morgan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X