X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you, Jim Beam.
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

screw you empty bank account
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

SCREW YOU ex-boyfriend!!!!

Screw you for lying to me in the beginning, telling me there were problems in your marriage and that your wife had cheated on you and you were only staying for the kid!

Screw you for doing this when you knew I had just gotten out of a bad break up and was hurt and vulnrable!!

And screw you for when years into our relationship it comes out that no, she had never cheated on you and your marriage wasn't all that bad and you have no intention of ever leaving her.

Screw you for telling me you loved be and then later saying you care very strongly about me but don't love me the way I love you! SCREW YOU!!!

Screw you for flirting with the cute, new receptionist!!! You are probably going to tell her all the same shit you told me!!! Just a string in your latest victims huh? You lying, cheating asshole!!!!

Screw you for doing this right in front of my face when you know I'm still hurting and still love you.

SCREW YOU!!!!!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you father for not making things right with my sister and myself. You are very near your end here on earth and you still don't have the balls to say you are sorry for being a shit dad. I am so fucking glad you had a 'good' life and can leave here with that. My sister and I are still sitting here in pain wondering what the fuck we did. We didn't ask to be born, you coward.

We didn't have a good fucking life. Struggles, misery, suppressing our pain with booze for many years.

I am just glad that we broke the cycle of shit you and mom bestowed upon us. Our kids are happy. At least we can go to sleep at night knowing our children are happy and that they love us.

Leave the Earth in Peace, dear old father. Whatever.

And screw my empty bank account too!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you - to the aneurysm that is in my best friends heart and threatening her life.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you to the f-ing economy. My life is bad enough and now I am faced with trying to keep the business and the home running. Screw you to every a-hole making the economy worse.

I got to let you in on a secret: Your vision for the country and the world is not and will never work. It is not what the majority of Americans want and stop trying to ram it down our throats. Bunch of Yahoos.

I dream of a time where we get back to what made this country so great!
              Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw people who have to rant and rave to get their point across....arseholes
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw middle management ...... you can never win!! someone above you and someone below you aarrggghhhh
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw clients who don't pay!
                    I'm hitting the 'SUSPEND' button.
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you to my brother who treats me like shit.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw the big companies and advertising executives that make drinking look glamorous and fun! I want to see a commercial involving a woman with her makeup running down her face, drunk texting her ex-boyfriend at 3am. That would be truth in advertising!
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

I want to see a commercial involving a woman with her makeup running down her face, drunk texting her ex-boyfriend at 3am. That would be truth in advertising! >>

Or a guy with a broken blood vessels all over his nose and a beer belly. "It's Miller Time!"
                          AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                          "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

screw you autism for owning my daughters life
                            screw you al for making me fat and hate myself
                            screw you parents for moving country and leaving me like i'm nothing
                            screw you chemical imbalance that keeps me depressed and anxious
                            screw you spine for practically disabling me
                            screw you cancer for taking my loved ones

screw everything
                            The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw YOU to my best friend in high school who peer pressured me HARD to drink and smoke and do coke! Screw you too for trying to teach me to be bulemic so I could binge and purge with food too. SCREW you older brother who beat the shit out of me all the time growing up, and made me feel bad about my body. Screw you Mom, who made me be a career woman and discouraged all boyfriends I ever had, so I felt having a family was weak and worthless! Now I'm alone! Screw you for telling me childbirth was the most pain ever, and scared me from it. Screw you for making me be the slave while my brothers sat on their asses being waited on by me! Screw YOU economy and banking, and house values! 15 years of mortgage paying down the drain, my house is now worth half of what I paid. Screw you Date Rape Guy! Screw you little brother who lied to my family and friends and told them I was a drug addict with an effin' METH LAB! How much hate can you have? Screw you alcohol for making me hate myself, and making me fat and hypertensive.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you ex husband who went outside of our marriage in the first place but promised to remain "congenial" for the kids sake and now refuses to have any sort of meaningful communication when it comes to the kids and bashes me at every opportunity in front of my kids. You are really helping our children cope with this mess you have created. I can't believe I ever saw any quality in you that made me think you were a good life partner. THANK GOD we are celebrating our 1 yr anniversary of divorce. No wonder I drank myself into a stupper!
                                Finally Free

Comment

Working...
                                X