I think Bella needs help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys im sorry I said what i thought was true i have been proven wrong obviously there are people here that are like elders my own words are causing me regret I dont need that now it feels like i have been on a bender again... Please dont argue I wish i never posted what i thought was a defense for Bella obviously new people should be careful of what they say I dont know Kate H obviously she is a elder I was just responding to what I thought was a very harsh post sorry I wont do it again

Comment

Reggie, please dont worry, you did NOTHING wrong.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;748676 wrote: Reggie, please dont worry, you did NOTHING wrong.
        Yep. I agree. Nothing to worry about.

Relax, Reg.

Comment

Reggie;748673 wrote: Guys im sorry I said what i thought was true i have been proven wrong obviously there are people here that are like elders my own words are causing me regret I dont need that now it feels like i have been on a bender again... Please dont argue I wish i never posted what i thought was a defense for Bella obviously new people should be careful of what they say I dont know Kate H obviously she is a elder I was just responding to what I thought was a very harsh post sorry I wont do it again
          Regg, I have me own issues with some peeps here and it aint nothing youve done to trigger it. Be well and dont be letting me upset you.

Comment

Hi Reggie.....please do not worry and most of all do not let this bother you. I did not read your deleted post.....but, I would have understood any way. If you read the thread that Britzak renewed you will see that many of us, including me have reached out to Bella for years now. Bella has been shown much compassion and given tons of support. I know that people drink and come here, it happens every day. This is a struggle. But, most here are truly using this place to work on themselves and to reach out to others. When a member continuousely comes here only for attention, drunk and nasty, something does need to be said. You have not seen Bella in chat being abusive.....I have, it is not acceptable.

Clearly Bella knows, that if she every wants to come here to tackle her addiction, she will be welcomed with open arms.

All the best to you, Reggie.....keep moving forward!!
            xxKate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Im ok can we turn this into a long running drama and call it " days of our drinks" Im happy to be the JR guy who needs a liver transplant.after drinking for 30 years. Limers can be Victoria Principal and MR s the wise old uncle and Strats (starts) the wayward daughter who has run off with that hippe Phill to a Ashram

Comment

Reggie;748691 wrote: Im ok can we turn this into a long running drama and call it " days of our drinks" Im happy to be the JR guy who needs a liver transplant.after drinking for 30 years. Limers can be Victoria Principal and MR s the wise old uncle and Strats (starts) the wayward daughter who has run off with that hippe Phill to a Ashram
                :H Im flattered , Victoria Principal! Im a maga fan of dallas by the way Reggie.

Comment

Thanks Kate

Comment

limers;748693 wrote: :H Im flattered , Victoria Principal! Im a maga fan of dallas by the way Reggie.
                    (im more like Sue Ellen tho I fear! except without the dosh!)

Comment

Reggie;748691 wrote: Im ok can we turn this into a long running drama and call it " days of our drinks" Im happy to be the JR guy who needs a liver transplant.after drinking for 30 years. Limers can be Victoria Principal and MR s the wise old uncle and Strats (starts) the wayward daughter who has run off with that hippe Phill to a Ashram
                      Old?

Comment

The wayward daughter????? Running off with a hippie :H
                        In me dreams Reggie boy :H

Comment

startingover;748697 wrote: The wayward daughter????? Running off with a hippie :H
                          In me dreams Reggie boy :H
                          Hey, wayward would be cool, I think.

Says the old uncle.

Comment

cool off to FORT DRINK then...... first scene JR get a liver transplant

Comment

Wayward daughter steals the family sports car, goes off for a night on the town with some eligable young male for fun and frollics....
                              Victoria Principle sits and looks pretty :-)

Comment

Old Uncle tries to talk wayward daughter out of being wayward......

Comment

Working...
                                X