I think Bella needs help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;748702 wrote: Wayward daughter steals the family sports car, goes off for a night on the town with some eligable young male for fun and frollics....
    Victoria Principle sits and looks pretty :-)
    untill dead husbo hops outta shower so JR cant get his perfect liver.....shit!:H

Comment

Thought you could get perfect liver from Tescos supermarket :H
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;748702 wrote: Wayward daughter steals the family sports car, goes off for a night on the town with some eligable young male for fun and frollics....
        Victoria Principle sits and looks pretty :-)
        :H:H:H Um the screaming out for help thread probably aint the best place for this soappy..... episode one ended happy to continue else where you start it Strats:H

Comment

Reggie;748707 wrote: :H:H:H Um the screaming out for help thread probably aint the best place for this soappy episode one ended
          Oh Bugger, and i was having such fun too :H

Comment

startingover;748704 wrote: Old Uncle tries to talk wayward daughter out of being wayward......
            I'm under-qualified to deliver that sermon.

Comment

MisterS;748713 wrote: I'm under-qualified to deliver that sermon.
              Thats good, cos you didnt do very well anyhow, she is STILL off with the bad boys :H

Comment

startingover;748715 wrote: Thats good, cos you didnt do very well anyhow, she is STILL off with the bad boys :H
                Always happy to help in whatever small ways I can.

Comment

Hello. Im posting this sober as a judge. Im sorry if i upset anyone here. I was a bit desperate the other night and obviously i know its no good to post when drunk. U are all rite, i need to help myself before anyone can help me. Its just so hard. I really do not want to get up anyones nose. Im not looking for sympathy...i just really need to get myself sorted. My life all works fine for a while and then i go off the rails again. Its very boring. Sorry and please dont hate me! Bella XXX

Comment

Hi Bella,
                    No one hates you. I guess that no one really knows what to say to you any more.
                    Have you tried asking for professional help?

Comment

Hi Bella. Glad you are ok, and sober.
                      Keep up the good work.
                      Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Hi Starting and Keeta....I have sought help but then I seem to get to the point where I think.."im better now" so i return gradually to my old ways and think that i can deal with this on my own. Im not a stupid person but when it comes to alcohol...i am the most dense person alive.!!!

Comment

Hi Bella

I agree with Starts and Keeta. Please speak to a professional, we want you to be well
                          Minnie x

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending - make yours a happy every after :l

Sober since 4 November :fingers:

Comment

Not dense at all, just the addiction talking.
                            OK, now you know for a fact you arent "better" so get the help you need and stick with it. I work with addicts now, and I suspect that they will need help of some sort of help for many years to come if not for the rest of their lives. Probably the latter.

Comment

Hi Bella! Hope today is a good one
                              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Bella,
                                I think you are going to have to get to a place where you realise you just can't drink. Ever. And be OK with it. When you feel you "are better" you need to keep working with that, and remain sober. Use those good feelings to keep working on your sober life, instead of self sabatoging and drinking.
                                I know it is hard. I am that persn too. I can never ever drink or I will be back to square one. I get very depressed when I drink. The days of a happy drunk are long gone. I will never be that person again.

You can do this Bella. You are worth the hard work it will take to get and stay sober.
                                Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
                                X