I am screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am screwed

I'm normally on another post, and tonight I was checking out others, including this one. As a newbie on this, all I can say is that most replies seem really genuine. But i'm surprised and disappointed that some replies seem distanced from the core of the specific post on the forum. Especially this one : Need Help ASAP!

Kudos to those who send comments for the real issue.

Comment

I am screwed

GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate perhaps?

Anyway of getting hold of the meal receipt?

Comment

I am screwed

Zenstyle;774332 wrote: Glad you clarified that Savon. I think your post may just have coincided (rather badly) with the one that followed.

So Hillary got a DUI? Hands up who's been behind the wheel drunk!!! If there's one person sitting at their computer just now reading this post that HASN'T been guilty of drinking and driving, at least once, I will be VERY surprised. (Those of you without licenses are exempt...) ;-)

Those of us without the DUI's are the lucky buggers.

I rest my case.
        Amen

Comment

I am screwed

I'm sorry for my part in this. My post was only meant as a reminder to look at ourselves before we judge other people. I didn't expect it to escalate.
          Kelly

Comment

I am screwed

Hi

I'm just glad you're safe and nothing happened to you or anyone else. how are you doing now? i find that often i don't feel like i'm drunk but am - that's scary cause i drive home like this often - just 2 glasses of wine with food which doesn't sound like alot of wine but still i'm realizing that i am intoxicated.

jeanie

Comment

I am screwed

Hey Urbs.
              Stirly here.
              How could you know? I followed the thread from the first day it started and thought how great it was that so many people offered their supports and kind wishes. How could anybody know that someone would post such vicious words? I was totally shocked this morning when I read them. Your posts were right on the line as far as I'm concerned.
              SG
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I am screwed

UrbanFool;774411 wrote: I'm sorry for my part in this. My post was only meant as a reminder to look at ourselves before we judge other people. I didn't expect it to escalate.
                Don't be sorry at all. You have nothing to reproach yourself for.

It is not for any of us to judge, just offer our personal experience, counsel and support. If we haven't been in similar situations or worse, it is only because fate was on our side.
                "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

I am screwed

Hi Guys,
                  Been busy for a few days and really haven't been able to check in. Who is this person spewing such ugliness? I am sorry that any of you had to be subjected to such ignorant, unkind words. In the future, I suggest that we don't respond to those type of posts on any level. It only fuels this persons fire. Peace be with you!
                  AF since 2/4/10
                  Nicotine free since 3/31/10
                  FINALLY FREE

Comment

I am screwed

Zenstyle,
                    I am not proud to say this, but have been drinking heavily for 25 years.
                    However, I can honestly say...I have never put myself behind the wheel drunk.
                    I have never even had one drink and driven.
                    It doesn't make me better than anyone else, but your post was not correct for all of us.
                    Meow-Meow-Mona
                    Meow-Meow
                    MonaKitty

Comment

I am screwed

What b*tch enjoys kicking someone when they are down? Looks like some old-timer or old-timers are back with new names to settle a score. Pathetic.

SK- take what you like and leave the rest.

I continue to be very sorry about your DUI.

This place has gone to hell IMHO.

P.S- Hello KittyKat! It is unusual but nice to see you in General!

Comment

I am screwed

luCKy;774532 wrote:
                        This place has gone to hell IMHO.
                        Don't say that! Some of us are ecstatic that we've just found it!
                        "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

I am screwed

Hartley,

This place isn't anything like it used to be.

Comment

I am screwed

more2life;774540 wrote: Hartley,

This place isn't anything like it used to be.
                            I'm presuming it was still full of drunks like me, though.

Comment

I am screwed

Hartley;774539 wrote: Don't say that! Some of us are ecstatic that we've just found it!
                              Amen to this! I'm sober now only because of this forum!
                              Kelly

Comment

I am screwed

UrbanFool;774542 wrote: Amen to this! I'm sober now only because of this forum!
                                ...and a deal of excellent work from yourself, don't forget.

Have you had snow up there? Been throwing it down for three days now in the Southlands.

Comment

Working...
                                X