Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah Humbug!!

just lack of sleeep!!??

I slept almost the rest of the day yesterday until now...................WOW, what a difference a day makes!!! Thanks for all the feedback. Over, done with..................new day better attitude................this job (as another friend told me!?) may just not be for me, but it is the only one out there at the time. sleep does wonders for the body, mind and soul!!!!I really really wish I could have undone alot of things done yesterday during my sleep deprived state...............but it's done, so it's done...................

The end, really the beginning!!??? I have another 2 days off, so will enjoy them to the fullest!!!

lots of love,:l:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Bah Humbug!!

Glad you're feeling better MA.

Comment

Bah Humbug!!

Best wishes to ya Cowgal! (Nice arse)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Bah Humbug!!

ha!

nice arse, my arse!!!:H:H:H

More2, sooooooo glad to be out of that "funk", on w/ life now.................should find out about lawyer tomorrow...........onward, huh??

lots of love,:l:h

MA

Comment

Bah Humbug!!

Hi MA! Hey, take it easy. Remember this is an emotional rollercoaster ride. Careful with your actions and reactions. Take it slow and easy so that you are in control of your navigational manuvers. :l
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Bah Humbug!!

thanks

may need to call u soon for some advice, as you came out shining......................love you girlie!!!!!

MA xoxoxo:l:h:l:h

Comment

Bah Humbug!!

Cowgal, do you ever sleep? I was up for about an hour this morning at 3AM and saw you online. I went back to bed and didn't wake up till 7.

Comment

Bah Humbug!!

hard

I am having a hard time of it w/ this new work schedule....................body clock is f'd up to say the least...............mind won't stop worrying about the divorce etc, just crazy...............

MA

Comment

Working...
                  X