is Roberta Jewell among us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you RJ for the priceless gift of freedom. I never would have found my own way out if you had not done the hard work first and then made your research and tools available to the rest of us by way of the MWO book and this forum. I do not believe that you owe any ongoing explanations to anyone as the MWO system or program is here for all to see should they chose to use it or adapt it as required.
    M

Comment

Thanks Hart for the support. You know the reply I sent to you.

However, is it the way of the board to crucify someone? I think the reactions were unbelievable....web and eggs did give me a laugh though. But enough to think about the real legit of the site....why stay? People here do not seem logical or even sensible. Just hanging onto some sort of grace. Great place to get advice

I meant nothing by my original post. Why did I look the "company up"...wanted to see if was legit. Typed a few words into google search....and I was just as surprised at what all came up.

RJ is free to run her company the way she wants. I could care less....and for all the freaking posts...get a life. If you have an issue....you should at least be concerned about the legit of the company that you are asking for help from.

I guess I have always heard that alkies are very sensitive people....glad I have a thick skin for this crap.

Comment

I just read through every post here and I saw no personal attacks against anyone. It was only people expressing their opinion and thought regarding MWO and Basic Privacy. I have no idea how things got misunderstood.

However, I see the above post as negative, and a general attack of MWO member. By the way, we have also heard the same negative and quite often nasty comments in chat by the obove member.

Yoga...yes, RJ is free to run this sight and this company, it is here company. AS you can see many, many of us are grateful for this site and the book. If this is not for you, we wish you well. But, we do not need, nor deserve the constant disparaging remarks. If you don't like it here...you, as with any one of us is always free to leave.
        Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Good to hear from you, RJ....hope all is well.

Don

Comment

Happy Birthday Marbella! Come by more often.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hey, it is great to see you, RJ! I hope everything is going well in your life!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

There you go again kate....always wantin to have a stir with someone.
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Oh so right Gabs, she has plenty of verbal fire while protected by the computer screen. Dear KateH I have been told by many a member what you have said about me, but oddly you never bothered to IM me or communicate with me in any fashion. You think I am a spoiled woman who marries for money, not true but if I did, what would this be any of you business???

Listen this RJ'S site and she can do what she pleases with it. I don'y expect the owners of SAK's to drop in and check on me everytime I buy a pair of shoes.
                  WE are adults encouragement is good and very helpful but RJ isn't your Mother. That's why this is a support GROUP
                  YES KATE IT'S SIMEYBEAR
                  DON"T Bother putting me on ignore I already have you there!

Comment

Wow... I've been away for a while - what's with all the bickering - did we have a full moon again?

RJ... oh great Wizard of Oz ... wonderful to hear from you! Chiming in with many before: THANK YOU ever so much for sharing your own findings and experiences with the rest of us!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

(((Sunshine)))

Great now I am picturing RJ with Oz's head.....LMAO :H

Comment

There really isnt any bickering goin on here just some of us gettin tired of someone else's righteousness. Nothing new.

Comment

:H Hart!
                          That IS kinda disturbing, isn't it? :H
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

IMHO, I would think the site administrator would delete this thread as they have done for other contentious threads. This thread does nothing to advance the objectives of this site and certainly should not be under the "Need Help ASAP" forum.

Comment

I would delete it as well

Funny...Kate....I don't think I have said anything bad in chat about this site. I really was given no reason to.

But now that I see other posts about you...it makes sense. Wish you the best...and thanks for the attack...I would love to see what you thought I said in chat downed this site in anway....doubt you could find any....other than I really do not want to take topa And that was based on RJ's accounts of the med.

And yes,...eggs stills give me a chuckle...I am human and allowed to chuckle when someone says somthing that makes no sense....

Comment

[quote=YogaHeart25;796417]Funny...Kate....I don't think I have said anything bad in chat about this site. I really was given no reason to.

But now that I see other posts about you...it makes sense. Wish you the best...and thanks for the attack...

Yoga....she is one of the mean ones here. Loves to attack and wants to control the site with her harsh opinions.

Comment

Working...
                                X