Can I even be helped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I even be helped?

Help needed urgently. Hi everyone, after 24 full AD days I blew it with a 12 day binge. I'm in a terrible state. Shaking, weak and my stomach is burning. I frankly want to rather die. Advice needed urgently.
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Can I even be helped?

I mean 24 AF days

Comment

Can I even be helped?

Jessie: pick yourself up and shoot for 25 AF days. Remember how you feel right now and HATE IT. Shaking and weak is no way to live, its a way to die. Lose the poison. Focus on how great you felt after more than 3 weeks dry.

Comment

Can I even be helped?

Thanks for replying Gearhead - My hands shake so much that struggle to hold a glas of water. I'm very scared that I might not be able to stop.How long did you struggle before you finally quited

Comment

Can I even be helped?

Jessie, just get yourself feeling human first before you think any further ahead. Drink plenty of water, use a straw if you need to! Be gentle with yourself for a day, get into bed if needs be, you will feel better in a day, focus on those 24 AF days, they haven't gone away. You did it before you can pick yourself up and do it again like Gearhead says shaking and weak is not a way to live. Keep posting you will get the strength to do this from the kind people here.
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
            X