K guys - i need a kick in the ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys.........no holds barred........be nasty. I need a kick in the ass - hard please
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Hi Universal, I hope you are feeling better this morning. How about I offer to hold your hand instead of a kick? Come on you can do this.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

hi uni, heres your kick in the ass :moon: is that really what you want, id rather give you a hug :l
      whats the problem. can we help. im glad youre here posting, you know we are here supporting you. sending you strength.. spuds x
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

hey guys cheer up make yourself strong

Comment

The only person who needs to be doing any kicking here is YOU Uni. My motivation only came when I'd reached rock bottom unfortunately. I'm here to walk side by side with you Uni not behind you kicking you up the ass.

YOU can do this but YOU need to be putting in the work. WHATEVER it takes.

Love and Light
          Phil
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
          X