Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me guys

help
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

help me guys

Whatcha need?
    :h getting better every day

Comment

help me guys

:lwhat wrong Universal, how can we help. If you are anxious and depressed after a binge, keep moving and drink a lot of water. Go for a long walk, drink lemon water, clean your place. Don't give up.
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

help me guys

I have only just woken up to see your post Universal. I hope you are ok. Check in and tell us how you are. :l:l
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

help me guys

Please keep in touch with us Uni.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

help me guys

Hey there Uni...what's going on? Please let us know what's happening.
            I have to go out for a bit but will check in as soon as I get back.... Meanwhile there are lots of folks here for you. That's what this is all about... just go to chat and someone will be there right away to talk to you.... Just keep in touch with us so we can help you. That's what we're all here for....Come on Uni....you're a Canadian like me... let's see some of that Northern spunk and spirit....don't you give up now - you've been AF for almost two months... we can all get through this together...
            Stirly:h
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

help me guys

Hi guys,

thanks for all of the support - I'm okay, just feeling a bit down on myself and like a failure. I have to do this or I will die. It's that simple. I don't want to die this young because of myself. Today is a new day.
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

help me guys

universal;832492 wrote: Hi guys,

thanks for all of the support - I'm okay, just feeling a bit down on myself and like a failure. I have to do this or I will die. It's that simple. I don't want to die this young because of myself. Today is a new day.
                Hey Uni - would you like to go to chat...
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

help me guys

Uni, just checking to see if you are ok. Glad to see you have posted.
                  I know what you mean about just 'have to do this'.
                  It's bloody hard sometimes.
                  Hope your day goes well.
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

help me guys

hi uni keep posting,it is hard work but it does get easier & better,dont quit quitting

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

help me guys

Hang in here with us Uni! You can do this, I know it!! Patience, my dear. It will be hard at first, but you can do it if you want to bad enough!! :l :h
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

help me guys

Uni! How are you this Sat. eve? Give me a ring if you want, right?
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

help me guys

I'm good -thanks guys - spent the day with my daughter. Getting ready to watch a movie and relax with a cup of tea. I love you guys for the support. Thank you.

Comment

help me guys

Hang in there Uni! I'll be thinking of you. Let us know about the movie and if it's any good! Enjoy this time with your DD.

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

help me guys

Hi Uni,
                              Hey, a relaxing cuppa is the way to go!
                              Please don't beat yourself up. Be kind and gentle to yourself.
                              You can do this.
                              Enjoy the movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X