self loathing sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

self loathing sucks

I am in bed, cant face getting up, just cant sleep, really want tears to happen but not happening.

Im in the chat room if you want to join me?
    Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

self loathing sucks

really need help at the moment arghhhhhhhhh gf told me last night not to come running to her about the way I feel today.

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

self loathing sucks

Hey man, sounds like we could be in similar shoes, sucks when your friends only make fun of your drinking habits and don't really realize that you need to quit. Only you can decide when and if its time, no one else is going to do it for you.

but bridges can be repaired, will it take a lot of effort? yes... is it hard to sometimes admit that you were wrong and you want to make things right? defiantly.

Sit down with your girlfriend and tell her how you feel about your drinking, and that you realize you need to quit. Its the first step and hopefully she will be supportive.

Comment

self loathing sucks

ok still feeling poop at 8pm in the evening. GF is gradually starting to come round but shes not happy.
          I think the thing that really gets me and probably quite a few people on here is not knowing what happens in a blackout. I have managed to have some food and am drinking fluids but still feeling very dehydrated.

Just feel I cant deal with another episode of my drinking.

Busted me and my gf have spoken about this subject on many occasions I feel that she is getting fed up with the same old story.

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

self loathing sucks

I went threw that with a x g/f of mine I cared about and loved very much. She gave me so many chances, and I just pissed them away... and I paid dearly for it.

Take this opportunity to not make the same mistake I did. You don't really know what you have until its gone. And once its gone, its gone.

Comment

self loathing sucks

Bustedchalk;843187 wrote: I went threw that with a x g/f of mine I cared about and loved very much. She gave me so many chances, and I just pissed them away... and I paid dearly for it.

Take this opportunity to not make the same mistake I did. You don't really know what you have until its gone. And once its gone, its gone.
              Thats what scares me the most, she has forgiven me so many times, im just see that one day it will just be too much and I will lose all.

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

self loathing sucks

Hi Flip. All we can do with the past is learn from it and move on. What have you learned, and what is your plan of action for an AF day today?

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

self loathing sucks

no plan just not going to have any. GF has told me she will support me and she knows that what happened on saturday may not be the last as it will take a while. Really upsets me, she has decided along side me that a new place/excitement will do us both good, could be Canada.

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Working...
                  X