antabuse implant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

antabuse implant

Hi, I'm writing from mongolia. And my uncle urgently needs to get an antabuse implant. We can't find in the our country, we have heard it's available in France. I googled a lot trying to find a supplier But no success. Does anyone know where to get antabuse implants?

antabuse implant

:welcome:Hi Erna,
    I donn't know about the implants - but can't someone just supervise him taking the oral pills every morning? I do hope someone can give you the advice you need.
    Good luck.
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

antabuse implant

Erna,

I have never heard of an antabuse implant, but I agree with Jessie....see if you can get a doctor/nurse supervised dosage of antabuse daily.

Good luck to you and check back with us if you need any more help. Someone is almost always available!

Comment

antabuse implant

I have heard of them but only through hearsay, part of which was that someone was able to drink with it in!

Comment

antabuse implant

The implants are available. However, most physicians steer clear of that option. You can drink on top of antabuse, but you will wish you hadn't. It is extremely painful and can cause death in some cases. As for supervising the pill, I do not agree with that. You have to want to quit for any method to work. If someone is supervising your medication intake, then you are not ready to help yourself. AND if that is the case, you will fail.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
          X