Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how will i know i have reached my switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'M AT 330 MGS/DAY.
    BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I'VE REACHED MY SWITCH OR NOT.

HOW WILL I KNOW FOR SURE?

NEED HELP!!!:new:

Sorry I am not sure I understand your question?

How can we help?
    If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

kflmjs:welcome:

You will know you have hit the switch when you are indifferent to alcohol. If you are a daily or binge drinker and are constantly filled with the compulsion to drink out of habit, or if just seeing a bottle of anything makes you want to jump into it....and then suddenly, it doesn't do a thing for you, then you will know you have hit the switch. It's dramatic and fabulous. I hit the switch at 90 mgs. and there's nothing more satisfying than to pass by a liquor store and not even think to stop....that at 6:00 p.m., you get home from work, and rather than open a bottle, you'd rather go for a butt-kicking workout....and you no longer look at AL as your "reward" at the end of the day. You can honestly take it or leave it. Please do post on the Meds Forum where you will get lots of feedback there. Good luck in your journey and stay with us.

Rusty

Comment

Working...
      X