want to vomit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want to vomit!

day 2 of calling out of work....fighting the need to vomit....God I hate this!:upset:

want to vomit!

Welcome to MWO Scrapper!
    We've all been where you are at right now. I've beent there more times than I can count. Get some rest today and plenty of liquids. Please keep us posted on how you're doing!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

want to vomit!

Hi Scrapper,

Here's a gentle morning hug. :l
      You have found the best safest place to be now. A bottomless well of love and understanding here. :h

K9s right: plenty of liquids (hot mint tea is good) And just rest. Try not to worry about work. This time tomorrow, the day will look much brighter.
      Stay close and will check in later. Sleep now. :l:h
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

want to vomit!

thanks so much..... i want to b healthy and sober in the worst way!!!

Comment

want to vomit!

Go for it Scrapper.

The only way out is through.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

want to vomit!

Scrapper,
            I know exactly what you're going through and so do many others on this forum. I'm a kindred spirit with those going through brutal withdrawals. What is your history of alcohol intake? How much have you been drinking and for how long? Have you been to a doctor or rehab for al addiction? I'm asking to determine where you are at to give my opinionated advice. I'm not an MD but I have a self administered doctorate in withdrawal experiences, herbal and pharmaceutical remedies, but I'm still in elementary school on the hardest part: STAYING SOBER!

Good luck to you my cyber friend.

Comment

want to vomit!

Yes that sounds like me so very recently. Let us know how you feel tomorrow.
              No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

want to vomit!

Scrapper,

:welcome: to MWO.

Please let us know how you are doing. We have all been in your same situation.

Treat yourself as if you have the flu.

Let today be the first day of healing of many days to come.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

want to vomit!

I'm new so don't have much to add...but did get some advice from my doctor to go on a liver cleanse for 7-10 days. And I did that a while back. but then fell off the wagon. Anyway, her advice was sound and rather simple. No processed foods...LOTS of water. a 16oz of water first thing in the morning with a half a lemon and grated ginger. Very healing for the internal organs. There is detox tea out there that is also supposed to help feel better. She also said have miso soup. I had so much miso soup I thought I'd turn into a green onion. Fresh/organic fruits and vegetables. No dairy and no meat.

It sounds brutal but helped me because I was so busy with my diet that I really had very little down time to think about anything else. Oh and vitamin E, B1 & C - very important.

Wish you luck!!!

Comment

want to vomit!

How are you doing Scrapper? Let us know!
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                    X