help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

I will. But it takes a PLAN. Hope alone wont get it done. We can help you over in the newbies nest!! If an old drunk like me can get sober, I know you can too! b
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

help please

Thanks to Available, Nelz and Sun= will try the newbies nest tomorrow x

Comment

help please

Thanks to Available, Nelz , Sun an Byrd lady= will try the newbies nest tomorrow x

Comment

help please

See you tomorrow. Welcome :welcome:
          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

help please

See you tomorrow, Little Beagle, thank you
            :thanks:

Comment

help please

I still haven't gone to bed! Sorry Sun!

Comment

help please

I wasn't able to respond earlier since I was at work. I hope you are feeling better.
                In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

help please

Thanks Alky
                  I'm still awake, trying to avoid a hangover! I'm sure it will come eventually :-)

Comment

help please

I'm just drinking lots of non-alcoholic drinks and reading on here

Comment

help please

Luckily I don't have to work tomorrow, otherwise I would be a complete wreck

Comment

help please

keep reading, you will find a lot of stories similar to yours on here and lots of successes and falls along the way.
                        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

help please

It's 4 o clock in the morning where I am, in the UK. Sun and Byrd Lady will be shocked that I am still awake. I just can't sleep and find the reading comforting

Comment

help please

I suppose the main thing is I'm not drinking

Comment

help please

going to newbies nest now x

Comment

help please

Hi Jane, are you new to sobriety and recovery? The sleep issue is very tough at first. I still have sleep problems but it is getting better. My problem has always been not having a plan at times and not being able to be open with other people who have the same issue i have. I was a 12 to 16 a day beer drinker for 14 years and I finally have turned the corner the past three years. Some blips along the way but I found hope out of the mess of alcohol. It will take time and be patient on yourself. Your not going to solve it in one day. I have not solved what took me to the places I was in. But I am learning. If you need help let me know. Stick with this. Sobriety is amazing. Hit up the nest and if you need to vent just let it out. We will be here for you.
                                Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X