Drunk cheated..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk cheated..

So.. I'm a 24 year old guy with a fantastic girlfriend. She is genuinely everything I've ever wanted and I couldn't be more in love with her. All aspects of the relationship are good: fun, support, amazing sex, lots of communication, etc.

I don't drink much. Last night I got wasted and cheated. Completely out of the blue and never once:new: had a desire to cheat. Biggest mistake ever. Never done it before and the girl I cheated with is not (sober) attractive to me. So we went out partying and she needed to collect her phone from my flat. I went to my room to sleep, she came in naked and tried to have sex. I told her I have a girlfriend and refused, walked out and sat on the sofa. She followed me, naked again, and tried to have sex again. Once again I said no and switched to my bedroom... again. I locked the door and she scratched at it and said she needs a blanket so I let her in and got back into bed. She fell asleep next to me. This morning I woke up (still drunk) and slid my penis inside her in spoon position. I wasn't thrusting or moving at all and basically just sat there for about a minute before chucking her off and going to sleep. Although drunk, I was aware of proceedings.. but at the same time there was zero intimacy.. no kissing, cuddling, etc. She just presented her bum and thought with my penis for a moment. I am ashamed, confused and disgusted with myself.

Let me just start out saying that telling her is not an option. I want some general advice... please help me. I hope to learn from my mistake and prevent it from happening ever again. I can honestly say that this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so drunk. I want to marry this girl one day. Can I make this work?

Thank you in advance.

Drunk cheated..

Get checked for STDs before sleeping with your girlfriend. Know your limits. If you can't keep in your limits, then your limit is zero. Nothing wrong with that... no civilization in the world measures the value of a person by how much alcohol they can consume, and many great people of all kinds don't drink.

That's my general advice. You know now that you do stupid things if you drink too much. So... don't drink too much. If you can't help yourself, then you need help. That's really where it begins on this forum, in my opinion.

Comment

Drunk cheated..

Your post is a great example of how vulnerable alcohol is leaving you, but you say you don't drink much so why are you on a forum for serious problem drinkers?If it's not a problem for you can you quit and make better choices?

Sleeping naked with any member of the opposite sex is not a good idea drunk or sober!
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Drunk cheated..

Regretting sex is a lot like regretting drinking. After a bender, I would make every excuse in the book to anyone who would listen as to why I really didn't want to drink, but the simple fact of the matter was if I didn't really want to drink, I wouldn't have. At the risk of being blunt, it sounds like you're doing the same thing here with your sexual encounter.
        In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Originally posted by sillyboy123 View Post
          So.. I'm a 24 year old guy with a fantastic girlfriend. She is genuinely everything I've ever wanted and I couldn't be more in love with her. All aspects of the relationship are good: fun, support, amazing sex, lots of communication, etc.

I don't drink much. Last night I got wasted and cheated. Completely out of the blue and never once:new: had a desire to cheat. Biggest mistake ever. Never done it before and the girl I cheated with is not (sober) attractive to me. So we went out partying and she needed to collect her phone from my flat. I went to my room to sleep, she came in naked and tried to have sex. I told her I have a girlfriend and refused, walked out and sat on the sofa. She followed me, naked again, and tried to have sex again. Once again I said no and switched to my bedroom... again. I locked the door and she scratched at it and said she needs a blanket so I let her in and got back into bed. She fell asleep next to me. This morning I woke up (still drunk) and slid my penis inside her in spoon position. I wasn't thrusting or moving at all and basically just sat there for about a minute before chucking her off and going to sleep. Although drunk, I was aware of proceedings.. but at the same time there was zero intimacy.. no kissing, cuddling, etc. She just presented her bum and thought with my penis for a moment. I am ashamed, confused and disgusted with myself.

Let me just start out saying that telling her is not an option. I want some general advice... please help me. I hope to learn from my mistake and prevent it from happening ever again. I can honestly say that this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so drunk. I want to marry this girl one day. Can I make this work?

Thank you in advance.
          Hello there. I know what you feel because I’m in that situation right now. I have a lovely girlfriend and don’t have intention to cheat her.
          It all started when I got a new job, some of my co-workers are heavy drinkers and they tend to drag me to grab a drink every night after a work shift. Then one night, while having fun and drinking at my coworker’s house I met a girl and we talk to each other and I didn’t noticed that I am already drunk. I just woke up lying next to this girl. I’ve lost control to the whole situation. I am so ashamed to myself and I feel guilty. I did not tell my girlfriend what happened. Then I decided to stop drinking, left my job to avoid distractions and temptations. My sister gave me some advice and emailed me some site like this Alcohol Services recovery. It has information about methods on recovering. But I’m still in doubt if this is going work out. I’m still looking for other ways to end my alcohol addiction.
          “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”

Comment

Working...
          X