Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best rehab in southeast

Hello friends,
    I've been in rehab once before but felt I didn't get much from it. Eight years later, I'm desperate to try again. If I'm going to ship my kids off and take time off of work, I want to make sure I'm getting the best bang for my buck. Can anyone recommend any place near florida that isn't terribly expensive? I'm truly desperate to change.

best rehab in southeast

I'm also looking for an affordable inpatient rehab in Florida. I went to Shands Vista and the insurance didn't cover any of the "housing" costs, only the medical part which left me with a big fat bill. If anyone knows of any alternatives, please post. And I need inpatient.
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

best rehab in southeast

I wish that I could help but I'm in California. Don't lose hope, there are many people here and hopefully someone has the info that will help you. :h
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

best rehab in southeast

Shands Vista is $12k for 30 days. I'm not dealing with insurance anymore so I'd like to find a place that will work on a sliding scale
        In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

best rehab in southeast

Alky,

You might want to PM Zenstyle. She went to a FL rehab facility but I don't know the name of it.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

best rehab in southeast

Alky,

If you could find a quality program with a sliding scale, but in another state, might it be worth the cost of a plane ticket to get there? Just thinking how you could expand your options.

Best
            Pie

Comment

best rehab in southeast

Thanks for the contact Rusty. Pie, I considered that option, but then my family wouldn't be able to participate in the process. It's very thoughtful of you to suggest it, though.

Comment

Working...
              X