No announcement yet.

Relapse-Anxiety-Guilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great news. Alcohol is an emotional battle that preys on bad thoughts. Optimism is a weapon..it’s always nice to hear good things happen to good people. Spread it around you..it can be catchy
    :yay:
    “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Woopee Bri- thats fab:yay: - of course you got the job! This is a great start to 2015. Keep us posted about how it goes. When do you start?

Comment

YAY Bri!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all....work has taken over my life! Lol! I started last Wednesday...and I've been coming home super tired...slowly getting back into a routine - so this is good! Keeping optimistic and working my butt off so that I can get hired on permanently. Wish me luck! Hope everyone else is doing well.

xoxo
          Bri

Comment

Thats great Bri -I think a routine is a big help. Just make sure you don't get too run down and you relax as well.

Sending lots of luck

Comment

I've been drinking seems like forever. The only thing that helped me stop once and is about to help me again is a book I read. It's called 'The Easy Way to Stop Drinking' by Allen Carr. I'm near my final day of drinking thanks to this book...I really don't like much about alcohol and it is really messing up my life. It takes a bit of time to read and think about...but I think it works! Best of luck to you!

Comment

How did the book work out for you Bobbo??

Hey TT. I hope you're doing well. Just wanted to jump on this thread and say hello to everyone...let you know I am doing a helluva lot better then when I was posting here.

Comment

Great to hear that you are doing better Bri. What brought the change?
                  I am doing well (except for a sore arm from a vaccination) - thanks for asking!! Its autumn here now.

Comment

Working...
                  X