Drug addict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug addict

I have been on drugs for the past three years. I feel depression and anger for no reason. I thought to control, but that makes me a loser. It had made a significant change in my behavior. I can feel it and don’t know how to stop it. I browsed through a few rehab sites like the Canada drug rehab centre for alcohol addiction treatment in Calgary. But I don’t know whether they can be trusted. Also, will insurance cover addiction treatment?

Hi Johnn and welcome. Can i ask what type of drugs you are on? I think any form of drug with make us feel anger and frustration especially since it takes over our lives at some stage. Addiction is addiction. I am addicted to al and i have no control whatsoever so i chose to stop and now life is a much better place.

I hope you find what you are looking for on here, we always try and help.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Hi Johnny. I too noticed drugs and booze changed my behaviour, my thoughts and my mental health. It is good you are here as a first step. Stick around, read and post. You will find so much inspiration and support here. Good luck

Comment

Evn antibiotics and painkillers are effecting my mood Johney. Call your insurance company and ask them if they cover rehab?
        Many in the US do.
        Best way to find out is to ask them directly.
        Hang in there, there is a solution to all this and you will get there. Looking for help is where we start.
        (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Working...
        X