Addicted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addicted!

I am facing problem with Marijuana addiction. Whenever I try to quit from it I experience severe headache, depression, anxiety, anger and all. Can anyone suggest me some ideas on how to get rid of this addiction? Anyone have experience really treating marijuana? Will any drug treatment centre in Toronto like Edgewood health network help for this? I have no idea which way to go and whether these centres can be trusted. Any words of hope will be grateful. Someone please give me advice on how to quit. Thank you.

Hi Pattersons, welcome to MWO. I don't think MWO has any forum to deal with marijuana addiction as a topic. There may be some members who have got free of marijuana use, I'm not sure. I don't like to steer people away when they just joined, but I know soberrecovery.com has a forum dedicated to marijuana addiction. I wish I could be of more help, but you're welcome to stay here and share your experiences and get whatever support you can. Best of luck to you, any addiction takes all we have to break free!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sorry for your struggle I hope you feel better soon.
      Last edited by Choices; December 8, 2015, 03:01 PM.
      AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Working...
      X