problem with post..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with post..

had a couple of problems this morning posting....while writing the post..kept coming up with "error with server",but there was an "ok"button at the side of it so just kept pressing it....at the end of the post..went to post it and came up with "conversation does not match original string"..cut and pasted the post to word..came out of the site ,re-entered it and pasted conversation in .and it posted
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

problem with post..

Shall we post on the thread that Mick posted to post problems with posting? (I really did try to get another "post" in there but couldn't :H)

Some avatars have gone missing, or appear and diasappear.

Seems we're not authorised to view photo's posted?

RJ and Zach, thanks - the site looks lovely. I know a lot of hard work must have gone into it. Just know that we appreciate it.

How do we do multiposts? Can we do them?
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

problem with post..

And I get this message when I try to open up the Nest?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/community/core/packages/vbdbsearch/db/mysql/querydefs.php on line 470
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

problem with post..

I am not seeing many of the avatars and those I can see are only half-showing.

Comment

problem with post..

Yes mine's not showing and I can't find where the avatar edit function is in my profile settings.
          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

problem with post..

This should be fixed now
            buymeacoffee.com/ZachTheMan

Comment

problem with post..

Thanks for the feedback; this is helpful as we tweak the new system. Please be sure and post when/if issues are resolved, as well. We are still working hard in the background. Thank you! RJ
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

problem with post..

thank you for your feedback also RJ
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I am still seeing text overlap on the forum. On the right upper corner, where it says "chat board" and "advanced search"...at least, I think that's what it says.

Comment

Probably best to keep the feedback on the earlier thread, as we risk losing track. I'll make sure it 'sticks' on top and and re-name it so hopefully it'll make more sense. We continue to work on the issues, thanks.

RJ
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
                    X