Lag time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag time

Are you folks noticing lag time when accessing posts and PMs?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Lag time

Yes RJ, I have noticed some. Doesn't seem too bad.
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lag time

First off, thanks for this site!
      I have experienced singe lag time, seems if the lag last long I will get a " connectivity to server" error.
      I'm having some other minor issues
      I do not have a "like" or comment button, I also tried multiple attempts to upload a pic, it showed to have uploaded; yet on my post when the bold photo button was selected it takes you to a page of random pics. This has also been an issue with attempting to post an avatar pic.
      Lastly I do not have an option in my settings to create a signature.

I know these bugs will be worked out and I truly appreciate this site!

Matt

AF~ 8/5/2014
      AF 08~05~2014

There is a 100% chance I can't do this by myself! ~ Me

Comment

Lag time

I have not noticed any lag time at all .....
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Lag time

I haven't had any problems at all. Just taking some time to get used to the changes but seems to be working smoothly!
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Lag time

i have noticed that posts appear before mine that were not there when i posted. sometimes fiveish minutes later.

Comment

Lag time

Roberta Jewell;n2512549 wrote: Are you folks noticing lag time when accessing posts and PMs?
              It takes longer than normal for MWO pages to load for me (vs other websites) but I don't get timed out anymore as happened often at the old site so it is better than it was.

Comment

Lag time

Yes, i have a lag, and I get a dialog box that says "working". I have that delay on my computer and ipad both.
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Lag time

RJ, I have noticed a lag time, but also, most of my PMs are gone! I only have two pages of PMs, and there are many more than that. The most recent PMs (from about a month ago until now) are gone. :-(

Comment

Lag time

I'm seeing very slow page loading today - the "working" appears for up to a minute or so.

Comment

Working...
                    X