Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're back! (Please post feedback/tech issues here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're back! (Please post feedback/tech issues here)

Well, not fully back, but we want to provide access to the forum ASAP, even though we've still got a bit of work to do.

Zach and I and others will be working hard over the next few days to get things settled. Please know that we'll be reading all your feedback but it may take a while for us to catch up on the number of issues we expect to pop up; we are early in the process.

We are currently noting issues regarding Subscriber status and private messages; those will be our first priorities.

Thanks for your patience and welcome back! (And thank you Zach!)

Best,

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

If you are unable to login, please reset your password here: https://www.mywayout.org/community/login.php?do=lostpw

If you cant get your password reset email us: upgrademwo@gmail.com
    buymeacoffee.com/ZachTheMan

Comment

hi RJ n Zack...well done ..glad to be back
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Im home again! Thank you
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

dont want to moan so soon but could you activate the ability to set avatars and the like?

Comment

sorry, found it.

Comment

Seems pretty slick already...great job ...Thanks
              “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

It is great to have this site back online. Thank you.

I was unable to change my password and get it to "stick" - had to get a new password after I logged off the first time.
                Spam already: https://www.mywayout.org/community/sh...=1#post1567173.

Comment

He's outta here. Grrrr.

(Thanks)

RJ
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Glad the site is back - thanks RJ & Zach!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Great to be home!! Thank you!!! Byrdie
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Thanks for your efforts, RJ and Zach. The new site is very clean and familiar looking.
                        "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                        AF 11/12/11

Comment

Thanks so much for the new site - starting to work my way around, and so far - so much easier than last time!

A thought - and not sure if it is possible - on the left side of posts, under the avatars we can add a little info - is there a way to add quit dates in there?
                          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Thank you so much, RJ, and Zach!!

Comment

Glad we're back in business! I was on the Word Association Game II thread and typed a word and got the cue that said the message was too short and had to be at least 10 characters.

Don

Comment

Working...
                              X