Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're back! (Please post feedback/tech issues here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buymeacoffee.com/ZachTheMan

Comment

And I can actually read what you wrote! This font size is much better! Thanks Zach!
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by zmenchhofer View Post
        Thank you so much, Zach, and for increasing the point size for the benefit of older eyes !

Comment

Things are really shaping up around here! Great job you guys. I'm just curious...is there a mobile app option for this site? I can get it on my phone but it's a bit hard to navigate. No worries... Just curious.

Comment

This is something i'm looking into, what OS are you using on your phone?

Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry?

Originally posted by Ginger999 View Post
            Things are really shaping up around here! Great job you guys. I'm just curious...is there a mobile app option for this site? I can get it on my phone but it's a bit hard to navigate. No worries... Just curious.
            buymeacoffee.com/ZachTheMan

Comment

I'm android

Comment

Android
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi RJ- This is VERY minor but wanted to let you know- I am in user customizations field and when I change my text font it does change but then goes back to default text-right after I leave the page.Oh, and I do save it, but it still goes back. Not a biggy- so it's no big deal.
                  Last edited by fluff; October 8, 2014, 03:10 PM.
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I'm Scorpio
                    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I am still struggling with the font size on my iPad. I see where others noticed a difference but I dont, do I need to change a setting? Thank you!!
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

RJ and Zack,
                        Just wanted to say how much better this downgrade is. So MUCH faster and responsive. THANKS!

Comment

FRIDAY: Still tweaking

Well, this has been quite a week for the IT department. We've made a lot of strides but still have much to do.

Biggest concern is members who have had difficulty with access due to password updating. We continue to encourage users to contact us at mwoupgrade@gmail.com for manual password re-set if the other approaches don't work. It's not the most efficient system, but it'll get you back online.

Not sure if something is up with Private Messages. My inbox just threw up, (showing old PMs as new) so not sure what that's about. Anyone else having new PM problems? The system appears to have waited until Zach left his station for some much deserved R&R.

New/old smilies will be available soon. We're addressing other issues as we learn of them.

Guests visitors: please consider registering as a member to help us with our traffic numbers. All: please consider a contribution or subscription so we can keep the forum going after this very intensive effort to make it as helpful to you as possible. Our fund drive started off with a bang a couple weeks ago, but we've not seen too much recent activity. Could have something to do with not being able to log on, ha. Either way, we hope to make this forum self sustaining and it may be a while before we can count on advertiser revenue.

Oh: we've added a simple chat feature and encourage you to use it, especially in a pinch.

Keep the bottle at bay this weekend, folks, you can do it.

RJ
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Hi RJ,
                            The chat box archive doesn't work- just shows one page and no history.
                            Just thought you'd want to know.
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

:yay: the smilies are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welldone: and :thanks: Zack, but we really need :stomper: in the Army. I know, we're a whiny bunch, but if you could?
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
                                :yay: the smilies are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welldone: and :thanks: Zack, but we really need :stomper: in the Army. I know, we're a whiny bunch, but if you could?
                                Bahaha! I HAVE noticed yaw use that stomper quite a bit!!!! So funny!

Zach, thank you so much for the smilies! The Prize Patrol Is BACK in business!!!! Thank you for making this a GREAT place again! B
                                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X