Hello I am new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I am new here

I am a mother of a alcoholic. I posted my whole story Just before this forum went thru the new change.

I have had extreme difficulty getting back onto this forum left mess for moderator no answers? I missed talking to a special friend here who helped me a great deal while my son had almost died.

My user name Shades_of_Idaho and picture from my profile were gone and so was my password.
    I'm still trying to figure out what happened to my story I posted under family members living with alcoholic addiction.
    I had one response. I hope it isn't lost.

I cannot find the info I need to send to my son about LDN and Baclofen medication.

If anyone has run across my post PLZ PM ME. THANKS.
    "Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never -- in nothing, great or small, large or petty -- never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. " by Winston Churchill .

Hi Shades -Please consider starting a thread in the General Discussion area regarding 'Mothers (or parents) of alcoholics'. This topic is so-so-so meaningful to those family members who have addicts in their lives but find no real help (other than Alanon) to turn to. Thanks. SW

Comment

Working...
    X