Clear All

Wotcha!!!!

To the "Melon"
    Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Melon, oh boy am I glad you are back. How the heck are things in the kiwiagogo????

Sammys

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

my brain is so twisted from understanding melon! good exercise though!

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

melon lady

I have missed you soooooo much and thought about you soooooooo many times. It is great to hear from you and to hear about your success. I am so happy for you.

Don't be a stranger around here any more. Well you are pretty strange - stranger than the rest - guess you are a stranger :H - oh well :l
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Wee Mad Head, great to hear from you... You used to have me in hysterics when I was a newbie, I wondered where you had gone. Good to see you haven't become sane in sobriety. Really looking forward to hearing more from you.

Lxx
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Great Job!!!! Can't wait to celebrate your ONE year anniversary with you.
              You have been missed. Congratulations.
              Abby

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Gosh..............aren't you just all a big bucket full of juicy deliciousness.....
                Thank you muchly for all you greetings and slobbery lovetty, love....I have just had to go through the carwash to get rid of the traces of some of the more exuberant of you!!!

GOOOOODDDDDD to see you chums
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                X