Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

700 Days of xtexan...

Neil,

Fellow Tennessean by choice. Thanks for the instruction. Yours is an example many of us can follow. The holistic approach is best. See you at 800.

July

Comment

700 Days of xtexan...

Neil, such an inspiring post once again, thank you so much .......

You are an amazing man ............
      sigpicXXX

Comment

700 Days of xtexan...

thank you, I have read this post many times. I starting to feel ready now.

Comment

700 Days of xtexan...

A few words here.

CloudJockey, if you have received any motivation or drive to make the leap to AF, then all the words are well worth the time.

Remember, I mainly write these things for my own selfish reasons a lot of the time, but it seems like they reach others for the good. If so, then it is a win-win, and that is the best we can ever hope for.

In the last several days since I wrote that post, even more astounding changes in my awareness and conciousness have taken place. It is nothing short of amazing, some of the things that happen to us when we go for the clarity that comes with long term abstinence. A lot of it just cannot be put into words, but suffice it to say, it is awe inspiring the things I see now, and realize.

To all of you who always write words of praise, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul. It has taken so much to reach this stage of mental, emotional, and physical health. One of the few times when I can honestly say the work and trouble have absolutely been worth it. There are so many things more valuable than money or possessions.

If you are afraid, please know that up ahead there is light and clean fresh air. Please know there is a point where the frustration and difficulty begin to subside, and sacrifices made to stay the course, begin to really pay off.

Wishing you all the best.

Faith and strength.

Neil

Comment

700 Days of xtexan...

Neil, thank you for sharing so much of yourself as you share your journey with us. You truly are an inspiration. And thank you again for your personal words of encouragement to me yesterday as I step forward on the next leg of my own journey.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X