Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

FallenAngel;351951 wrote:
    A bubblebath done up to perfection was sent over to rescue Flyin. After much scrutinizing, it passed every test, and Flyin was on her way back to the Darren's boat.
    The Darrens cheered & waved banners as they watched Flyin's tub coming towards their boat. Roger managed to get himself up & stumbled over to see what all the commotion was about, all the time rubbing his head and mumbling something about his BBQ. "It expired you know" he said to Thankful, who wasn't paying him any attention... "It was my best friend....we really had some good times" he continued, "don't you think a proper burial at sea would be appropriate?" The gang stopped their party planning & looked at Roger with concerned faces... "Are you ok Roger??" asked Time. Everyone stared at tlrgs with a worried look on their face. "I think this is more serious than we thought" said Captn. "Yeah, I think you're right" replied Guy..."he's capitalizing and using big words".
    The Darrens gasped and said a prayer for poor Roger.
    AF 6 years
    NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Were praying ! Fallen !?! Pummelgant, sour fruit, that needs something sweet to counter the taste ....
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Roger in the name of the father and the wholey host WAKE UP. ( in no way ment to offend those with a religious bent)
        cap( bought up a catholic I understand and forgive) Fling please I AM READY

Comment

We understand Capt'n.....we must all ask for a higher being for help ! IAD!
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

*SNAP* Flyin's back!

FallenAngel;352183 wrote: The Darrens cheered & waved banners as they watched Flyin's tub coming towards their boat.
            And when Flyin arrived, the Darrens partied... and even had parties to celebrate what wonderful parties they had. About 18 months into the partying, one of the Darrens commented that it was a bit annoying that Roger was constantly talking about his expired BBQ, and was always lugging it around with him like a favorite old blankie. No voting was required...they all agreed on that.
            About 7 months after that observation, another Darren commented on how it seemed like something wasn't quite right. Again, the Darrens agreed, but couldn't agree on what it was. After 572 votes, it was finally decided that something was missing. Roger said that his BBQ was missing a proper send-off, and that Angel was always a stickler on protocol.
            "you always were the one to want things done right.... your way or the highway, right fallen?..... fallen???"
            Everyone looked to see Angel's reaction...but there was none. There was no Angel. "Ah ha!!" exclaimed one of the more astute Darrens. A 4 month guessing game broke out to figure out what the "ah ha" was. Guy & IAD got into a scrap because both claimed to get the right answer at the same time, and neither one was willing to give up the prize of a free accordion lesson. After all that was settled, and Guy & IAD kissed & made up (not that there's anything wrong with that), it was discussed in great detail that in fact what was missing, was Angel... and maybe they should get her tub ready & sent over to pick her up.
            AF 6 years
            NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

It's time for your bath !!!
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Your Snapple awaits, by the case.... " Pummelgrant"
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ok all hands get the tub and send it over to angel use the snapple stuff as ballast
                  Cap

Comment

hey we cant forget her rubber ducky's
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Do you like baths Fly???? Waste of "snapple" I think . How about a quick shower!! Happy to dry you off and !!!!! give you a free massage and!!!!! give you a "curl up and dye" blow dry hair style!!!!! How good is that deal.........?????? ( conditioner) AS long as we can move on to the Fling!!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL !
                      cap

Comment

wow captn you are readlly , willing and able arent you....relax relax

ps good things come to those who wait
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

YEP!!!!!

Comment

HAY GUYS I HEARD A LOT OF COOL CATS HANG OU AT THEM SPAS ! HA!
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAA IAD Man you are cool how do you find these things LOL. Amazing ... I love that pic I love cats
                              Cap

Comment

CAPT'N, I CAN'T EXPOSE MY SOURCES HA! HA! IAD.
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X