Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

Let me wrap you in tin foil

IAD;305998 wrote: " Hummmm...! I see some deep rooted problems here ! Dr. Frieud.....may have written a chapter about this in his book !?! IAD
    You look exhausted IAD...
    Come sit down & let's talk about these deep rooted problems of yours.

AF 6 years
    NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

ready to enlist another woman...

Good evenin', thanks for letting me sleep angel!

I needed that beauty sleep after a night like last night...must say one of the most fun nights Ive had being sober!

So I was flyin' about today and saw another woman we need to enlist!

She's awesome!

She's foreign too!!!

She kicks or spanks some serious butt!!!

Introducing....Da Lady!!!!

Watch out, shes made of steel!!!

Comment

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

No doubt I have 99.9% of this forum wondering WTF is going on in this thread & what does it have to do with long term abstaining... am I right?? lol

If memory serves me correctly, this is the section for long term abstainers to share the tools they have found that works in their sobriety...
        and for me, making new friends...sharing my experiences... having crazy fun along with times of quiet reflection is all part of my recovery process. Someone once told me "If you're not having fun while recovering, you're not doing it right!" And that is so true!!

There's something very special & unique about being with others that are afflicted with the same addiction as ourselves... we know what it's like, and can never judge, for we have been in their shoes. Long term abstainers have many things to offer those that are just starting out on their journey.. not only can we share our experience & advice, but more importantly I think, we are examples of the proof of how life can be so wonderful after we cleanse our body, minds & soul of our addiction. The new found joy we start experiencing is overwhelming... and so is the desire to pass on the message of hope & freedom.

Amazing grace
        how sweet the sound
        That saved a wretch like me
        I once was lost, but now am found,
        Was blind, but now I see.

AF 6 years
        NF 7 years

Comment

Well Im sorta wondering after reading this thread for a while WTF (Im.9%) and can i get the DVD somewhere its kinda long

Head spinning stuff but some beautiful wise words as well
          All the best with it though it was ah interesting and a complete spinout

Capt

Comment

Capt'n Jack,
            I would'nt touch that one with a ten foot whip !!!!!!IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The wondering is the best part. As I told Fallen Angel last night, this thread has the strange and twisted meanderings like a great David Lynch film (think Twin Peaks). I am ready for the next Fling-A-Thon! I equate it to being flung into sobriety! I am ready to meet the Devine Boon again! Bring her on!

Guy
              Day 16AF

PS Thanks for Amazing Grace, it is one of my favorite hymns and I was hearing the Johnny Cash version in my head as I read the words. Great lunchtime fodder, THANKS!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

IAD;306716 wrote: Capt'n Jack,
                I would'nt touch that one with a ten foot whip !!!!!!IAD
                I see you have met Flyin'! ... Isn't she just the sweetest little whippersnapper?
                :b&d:

I was kind of wondering what Capt'n Jack was talking about... was he trying to imply something???

[ame= ]YouTube - Linda Blair Head Spin[/ame]
                AF 6 years
                NF 7 years

Comment

You know how many times I have done the head spin when I was hung over? That is one of my all time favorite movies! SCAREY AS HELL! Not unlike this thread! LOL

Comment

Shit thanks IAD should have listened to the wise old senior member, David Lynch hey? Guy well thanks for the trip can't think twin peaks at the moment maybe eraser head and because I am on dial up I cant see the linda blair puke green scene. Is this thred some sort of evil vortex?????? that you get sucked into

Comment

The Springfest continues....

cmhguy3;306754 wrote: I am ready to meet the Devine Boon again! Bring her on!

GUY!!!
                      So glad to see you back...WOW...you heal fast!

The crowd has been gathering all morning in anticipation.....

AF 6 years
                      NF 7 years

Comment

Like my Uncle Ohloff always use to say..."If you can't fix it...Duct it"!

Comment

Can I borrow your boat??

Captnjack;306763 wrote: Is this thred some sort of evil vortex?????? that you get sucked into
                          Hello Jack....
                          Could you think of a better one to get sucked into?? LOL :licked:
                          AF 6 years
                          NF 7 years

Comment

Boats all yours I have set you the sails Just dont whip me boss ok!!!! 8 months sober Have the boat I wish I was you must feel fantastic.

Comment

oops

Angel were you down in the dungeon, couldn't find you earlier, and I saw this kick ass boat sitting on the dock, so you know me, act before i think....

Angel I would fly away, but...I like this boat and capn is soooo well behaved!

Guy, come around, i need to fling something to keep me away from the damn AL!!!

Comment

How to get the babes

cmhguy3;306768 wrote: Like my Uncle Ohloff always use to say..."If you can't fix it...Duct it"!
                                Pimp Your Ride:
                                [ame= ]YouTube - Red-Green Bike[/ame]
                                AF 6 years
                                NF 7 years

Comment

Working...
                                X