• Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

tawnyfrog;1003308 wrote: :l

(and I don't dole them out lightly)
    Thanks Tawny back at cha:l

Comment

Ah Cap, you're the best. It'd be great to see you on the Underoo's thread.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AHH Guitarista you too helped me so much in my crazy daze! early night for me. i don't know underoos thread you mention but will look it up I think its better for me to not get attached again I just wanted to let others know I am ok and long lasting sobriety is so achievable.

love to all cap

Comment

Captain
          I have thought of you often and wondered how you are doing. It has made me so happy to read this news. I am so proud of you and thank you for posting. You are a ahining example of someone who struggled and has turned himself around.
          XOXO
          Time

Comment

Yey !

:thumbs:Captn,

Truly wonderful to read about your success. Heartfelt congratulations! You are an inspiration.

It was wonderful to know you and doubly so, getting in touch again.!

:goodjob::goodjob:

Btw, great to see the oldies ( of the thread) DG, Time, Roger et al here.

My best wishes to everyone.
            *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Doubter........Glad to hear from you , hope you are well !
              Captin'......you old sea dog ! Ha! Glad your back ! Put your two cents worth on some other threads. Glad your back !
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi Captain, I to like to add my congratulations to You. Im 10 months not counting, only living in the moment.....it good to hear from you my friend.x
                Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

AHH tears love you heaps 10 months sober is a wonderful achievement I remember you as one of the first peeps to make me feel ok with the fact that I am a alcoholic ..

Comment

Way to go Capt'n...10 months....we need your help here, lots of new peeps that need support !
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I, too, am now at 10+ months! woopie
                      Sunny

Comment

Way to go Sunny V..........Tony
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                        X