Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

" Domince & Submission ! I' m
    not worthy, I'm not wothy..........! IAD !
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

A Special Dedication To The One That Showed Me Sobriety Was The Only Way

You know it's true...

[ame= ]YouTube - Bryan Adams- Everything I Do[/ame]
      AF 6 years
      NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

" I feel so used ! ( But I like it ! ) IAD !
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oooooo.... a boat AND a pair of skilled hands!

Captnjack;306779 wrote: Boats all yours I have set you the sails Just dont whip me boss ok!!!! 8 months sober Have the boat I wish I was you must feel fantastic.
          Aye Capt'n...8 months does feel great! Where are you on this journey might I ask??
          You don't have to worry about me whipping you into shape, that's Flyin's department be afraid..be VERY afraid
          I'm the harmless one...well, mostly harmless....just don't be ruffling my feathers.... or serving me warm lemonade..... or giving an inadequate foot massages.... or cutting my sandwich the wrong way & leaving the crust on.... oh...and don't be putting my drink in a tall glass..has to be served in a short glass.....and don't ever....ever leave the toilet seat up..... and wipe your feet....this castle's not a barn you know......
          AF 6 years
          NF 7 years

Comment

We've got something VERY SPECIAL planned for you

IAD;307115 wrote: " I feel so used ! IAD !

We could really abuse someone like you around here!

AF 6 years
            NF 7 years

Comment

Angel, looking flushed

flyinhigh;306977 wrote: Angel were you down in the dungeon, couldn't find you earlier
              *smoothing down her feathers*
              Ummmm...yeah...the dungeon... right...that's where I've been the past day..night...

sorry I haven't been doing my duties...I uhhh...been preoccupied with someonething...but you have been doing a fine job of keeping this place running!

I see that Guy wants to go for another round, IAD keeps whining that it's his turn.... I was thinking that we could take him out on a little boat ride, whatdaya think Flyin'... you thinking what I'm thinking??? :happy:

Oh! And look what just arrived today... our new stillettos!

AF 6 years
              NF 7 years

Comment

Hi

Im a measly 6 days but feeling better and look forward ODAT

All the best
                Cap

Comment

We wanna float your boat!

Captnjack;307134 wrote:
                  Im a measly 6 days but feeling better and look forward ODAT
                  What are you saying, a "measley 6 days"?? Don't you see??? You have taken the BIGGEST step! :goodjob:
                  The first week is by far, the hardest,.... that's when you have finally put your plans & desires to stop drinking into action! It's a time that we fight off the cravings & resist the routine of our addiction. The first week is HUGE! You said you wished you were where I am, at 8 months... well, I had to start out right where you are...we all do. But don't wish these months away... embrace every step of the way... rejoice in the new freedoms you start to experience...enjoy your new life as it starts to reveal itself to you!

I've had something kind of special in mind for you.... how about letting the Sisterhood help celebrate your one week anniversay tomorrow? You could show us how to wreck sail your boat... I know Flyin' could use some parking lessons!
                  AF 6 years
                  NF 7 years

Comment

Angel ! Back in the saddle again ! Nne of that Domenice & Submission ! I'm an ALPHA MALE !!! LOL !
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

no smelly dungeons ????

Hi Sisterhood

Appreciate the offer of celebration however looking at the guys before me um I'm a bit worried

There wont be any one way trips with the fling thing or whippings ect will there?. Seems IAD is up for a bit of domination! Me I'm a gentel soul cup of tea and biscuits ya know nothing to freeky.

Um I'not sure even looking at doubters posts seems to make me uneasy.You made him swallow the oxford dictionary such a horrible torture.

Thanks for the sisters kind offer but I would prefer to let the day pass by quitely ready for the next one

All the best
                      Cap
                      Ps I am very impressed with the sister hoods "parking skills" as you say but can I have my boat back please and also the appropriate nautical term for parking is mooring

Comment

Angel awakes from her dreamscape

[ame= ]YouTube - Advent Children - Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out for A Hero[/ame]
                        AF 6 years
                        NF 7 years

Comment

Hope the pic of my lovely daughter will soften the hearts of the sisters on a mission??? Unfortunately her behaviour LATLEY dictates already SHE is one of you

Oh dear
                          Cap

Comment

chicken

Captnjack;307177 wrote:
                            Thanks for the sisters kind offer but I would prefer to let the day pass by quitely ready for the next one

All the best
                            Cap
                            Ps I am very impressed with the sister hoods "parking skills" as you say but can I have my boat back please and also the appropriate nautical term for parking is mooring
                            Mooring? Oh.... maybe if Flyin' had been thinking that instead of how to parallel park the damn thing we wouldn't be in this mess.
                            Do we have to give the boat back already??? I was getting it all geared up to take IAD out on a little cruise.... I think he's wanting a lickin' taking a liking to us around here!.... :b&d:

Dungeon? Oh yes :h Smelly? Not sure.... what does fear smell like?

That's a shame you don't want to be part of the festivities today, I was so hoping for a group fling....maybe you'll want to join in when Doubter gets back... I hear he's waiting for a Braille keyboard to show up... I can't believe the nerve of that guy... he sent ME the bill, figuring I should pay for it since I was the one who burned his retinas out....sheesh.
                            AF 6 years
                            NF 7 years

Comment

Naa keep the boat its is yours . Ok bring the party on IF YOU MUST!!!

please be gentel though will change my avatar to suit the HARSH CONDITIONS i FIND MY SELF IN.

thanks CAP

Comment

hi there fallen..love the video.hows it going today.i feel much better took the day off sue has doc app so just playing on the computer .have great day
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X