X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

happy bday

Happy Feet Days to you and your shoes.
    I know that they are an essential support in carrying me through some tough days. I'm sure you, Angel , also find true comfort in their beauty and support. Do you think the boys that visit us have a fetish, such as shoes, or boats for that matter? Boys...since you've all run away hiding..how about an easy task for you? What's your vice that helps you through the day?

Comment

It was fun while it lasted

flyinhigh;310865 wrote:
      Boys...since you've all run away hiding..
      I think my shoe day was more a Bon Voyage than a Celebration, Flyin.
      Yes, I think you're right...they have all run away. I put out a trail of duct tape, and couldn't get either Guy or tlrgs to take the bait. Captn seems to have disappeared just like IAD... and Doubter has seemed to have lost his fighting spirit.

Alas, I think it might be time to pack things up and go back where I came from.
      I'll haul the crate out from storage and you & I can start dismantling D.B. later. Too bad we didn't get to break her in properly.... maybe next time.
      AF 6 years
      NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

wwaaahhhhh

Comment

Still around

My dear angel and flying have been flat out with work not much time for anything including my fetish, RED boats . I have been ok. Take care my dear friends shall visit in more time

fair winds to ya
          Captn

Comment

hey what am i hearing you are throwing in the towel . packing things up . and i never got a chance to try it . ok i will come back later and see what you all are up to . lol..peace and god bless
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Angel are you ok ?? I have just set up the most wonderful boat FOR YOU most amazing sea to sail on and have made it so special for you!!!! please stick around you are part of my heart now. Please don't leave
              A capt'n has 3 parts to make a heart you are one of them.
              Please angel stay

Comment

Angel
                shopping for shoes???? . Us guys are getting a bit toey pardon the pun. Please angel come back. I for one miss you like a days sailing AND thats saying something.
                OK enough nice bullshit get your sweet wings back here.
                Love Captn

Comment

angel where oh where has angel gone . are you out racing that sweet looking engine of yours. hope to see you soon on the broad

Comment

Angel and flying goodbye

Dear angel and flying seems this thread is dead :upset:Anyway as a sailor have to set course for the next port. Hope to meet you there if not OH well thats life take care the captn is always there in case you find yourself in trouble. I love you i wish I could hug you. You have been great friends hard to find these days will miss you but I to have to set sail bye and take care

lots of love the Captn

Comment

Don't hate me, I'm only the Messenger

Telegram for Ms Flyin....
                      :earth:

Sloth Express
                      "We'll get it there..... eventually"

Comment

ummm, yes this is flyin'....what's this a telegram for moi?.....

Comment

Manuel Labour

flyinhigh;312100 wrote: ummm, yes this is flyin'....what's this a telegram for moi?.....

Yes Ma'am...it says To Flyin From Angel c/o Captn's yaht, paradise... and down at the bottom of the weigh bill under special instructions, it says but don't tell her where I am or I will have to kill you Manuel.

Manuel's face suddenly goes very pale
                          :earth:

Sloth Express
                          "We'll get it there..... eventually"

Comment

Ladies.....I have returned.
                            Come on with the abuse.....I'm ready ! LOL !IAD
                            ( Fallen Angel/Flying High )
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Flyin, Trlgs and IAU,

Dust of the Mystery Machince cause I smell a caper!

Guy
                              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

oh yeah lets party. i got duck tape lots of it:dancingskel::dancingskel:

Comment

Working...
                                X