Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

An Earnest Plea from the Archenemy!

FallenAngel;311052 wrote: I think my shoe day was more a Bon Voyage than a Celebration, Flyin.
    Yes, I think you're right...they have all run away.
    and Doubter has seemed to have lost his fighting spirit.
    *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Angel /Flyin I love you guys BUT

Im with doubter sorry I have never been in the presence of some one with such a bad case of verbal meglomania its exciting. I would like to see him flinged while reciting one of my favorite poems " The Song of the Ancient Mariner" the non abriged (short) version. Can this be arranged . ITS so good to be back in the dungeon of pain :l.
      Love always Captn.

How could I leave this place:H I thought it was over and posted as such I was setting sail. I can not do that I have turned around and set course for home into my sweet angels (trap) um i mean arms.

Moored off this site watching and waiting

CAP

Comment

Ms Angel... Ma'am... telegram from the one you call LameAssName...
        *handing over message with sweaty palms & quivering legs*
        doubter;312366 wrote:

AngelWhoTemporarilyPretendedtobeDoubtersWorthySpar ringPartnerButNowseemtobehavingSecondThoughts !!

oke:

oke:

oke:

:earth:

Sloth Express
        "We'll get it there..... eventually"

Comment

What is it now Messenger??

doubter;312366 wrote: Hey Hey Hey AngelWhoUncharacteristicallyisspeakingOfThrowingin theTowelInsteadoftheGauntlet !!!
          Bon Voyage...my foot...rat's arse...And that too after grandiosely promising a journey of a thousand miles when we have only succeeded in stringing forward a few hesitant steps..

AngelWhoTemporarilyPretendedtobeDoubtersWorthySpar ringPartnerButNowseemtobehavingSecondThoughts !!

oke:

oke:

oke:
          That Son of a ...... :bat
          Captn... turn the ship around.... I've got some unfinished business back home!
          I can't believe that DoubterTheEternalThornInSide has once again ruined
          yet another perfect day...

and what are you smirking at Captn??

Hey..... shouldn't we be going the other way???? :question2:
          AF 6 years
          NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Nothing dear .Does this mean the house of pain is open for business and I do not need to post and delete anymore Please tell me this is true!!!!!!!

Captn who will have to delete this message because I AM the deleter Doubter save me !!!!!! She and her pirate cats have taken command the scruvy cats/ dogs I am not in command of my vessel Please help DOT DOT DOT SLASH DOT dottttttttttttttttttttttttt AAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE i BEG YOU DOT DELETE>>>>>????????????????POOF

Comment

Listen very carefully.....

Captnjack;312458 wrote: Does this mean the house of pain is open for business and I dont need to post and delete anymore Please tell me this is true

Captn who will have to delete this message because I AM the deleter

If I catch you deleting another post...I'll :stomper: .... I'll..... :b&d: your sorry :bum:

:badboy:
              AF 6 years
              NF 7 years

Comment

Sorry can I have my boat back please
                Guy AD MR t help

Comment

I'm not falling for that

Captnjack;312465 wrote: Sorry can I have my boat back please
                  Is this some ploy that you and that LameAssDoubter have come up with??
                  I thought you were my friend Captn... we were having such a good time... and now you're bailing out... what about this shipment I was taking back for the girls??
                  AF 6 years
                  NF 7 years

Comment

GUY MrT IAD Doubter for F@#$%^&* sake help me out pleseeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Say your prayers Captn

Captnjack;312472 wrote: GUY MrT IAD Doubter for F@#$%^&* sake help me

And wipe that smile off your face
                      :b&d:
                      AF 6 years
                      NF 7 years

Comment

you're missing out on all the fun!

Flyin.... where are you??????
                        AF 6 years
                        NF 7 years

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guys I am dying ShITTTTTTT brothers save my sorry arse I cant believe you guys deserted me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA a feathered wing is engulfing me

Comment

shhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Captnjack;312485 wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guys I am dying ShITTTTTTT brothers save my sorry arse I cant believe you guys deserted me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA a feathered wing is engulfing me
                            Settle down Captn.... it's not ALL bad you know

Would you be more comfortable if Flyin was here holding you hostage?
                            AF 6 years
                            NF 7 years

Comment

yes

Comment

more duct tape please

Captnjack;312495 wrote: yes
                                Your wish is my command Captn...... now.... let me just finish prepping you for Flyin...
                                I think I heard her down in her playpen the dungeon basement.... she'll be with you as soon as she's finished making tlgrs, IAD & Guy pay for their bad behaviour as of recently feel welcome.

As for Doubter.... he's mine... all mine.... his punishment will not be diluted among the ladies... his suffering will come from my hands only...... you hear that DoubterThatDidn'tKnowWhenToQuitPokingAnAngryBearWi thAStick?

AF 6 years
                                NF 7 years

Comment

Working...
                                X