A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i post a youtube on a thread i have try the cut pas and copy but everytime it just comeout with the code not the full picture
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Once again i don't think you should tell him. If he gets that information it could be very scaryy. Imagine what we might find here the next time we log on.

And isn't the saying "if i tell you them I have to kill you." Imagine how many times you would have to slap him. He's so used to being slapped wse probably cou;ldn't even hurt him.

By the way fallen- I thought maybe that was the reading material that is used in the bathroom where you forund that tiolet paper. LOL

Comment

Daddy's Biography does NOT belong in the bathroom!

time2change;324330 wrote: Once again i don't think you should tell him. If he gets that information it could be very scary. Imagine what we might find here the next time we log on.
        And isn't the saying "if i tell you them I have to kill you." Imagine how many times you would have to slap him. He's so used to being slapped we probably couldn't even hurt him.

By the way fallen- I thought maybe that was the reading material that is used in the bathroom where you found that toilet paper. LOL
        Don't you have some power that could be used against his posting privileges?? I kind of thought that came with the territory.
        And yeah... you're right, I think that guy is a walking callous by now! LOL

Can I give him another??

AF 6 years
        NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Oh I forget the power that I have. You are so right. It does pay to be queen.

As for T- I'm afraid he is bruised and beaten today. Unfortunately he only has himself to blame.

Off for groceries. Talk to you all later.

Comment

Happy Birthday Ms Flyin!
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

What the f@#$ is this about Chuck Norris? I will read it later...it is longer than " War and Peace"! LOL
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

what who is beaten dont think so . but hey i got more of that if you would like it time and fallen and you know you do like it
                yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Guy
                  You aren't actually gonna read that are you!!

Comment

T
                    I'm like the little engine that could.

It's not that hard!!!
                    [ame= ]YouTube - Captain Kangaroo-"The Little Engine that Could"[/ame]

Comment

Just keep doing what you're doing....

tlrgs;324320 wrote: how do i post a youtube on a thread i have try the cut pas and copy but everytime it just comeout with the code not the full picture
                      ...and our thread will be fine! :H
                      AF 6 years
                      NF 7 years

Comment

oh my gd i love that story i use tell that story to my kids when they were younger .
                        ok its just me then what am i doing wrong oh wait do you have to be a member of mwo sub or just a member of youtube

Comment

cmhguy3;324366 wrote: What the f@#$ is this about Chuck Norris?

Daddy!
                          AF 6 years
                          NF 7 years

Comment

T
                            Read my PM

Comment

Comment

tlrgs;324420 wrote:
                                AF 6 years
                                NF 7 years

Comment

Working...
                                X