Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

ANGEL!!!

Time, I've been surveying the land and can't seem to find her.

Comment

well hope she is ok someone got a bad case of gas around here

[ame= "] [/ame]
      lmao god i miss her
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

[ame= ] [/ame]
        the castle is now unguarded lion, tigers and bears oh my are running wild
        ok who left the gates open.. lmao

Comment

Tirgs,
          For some reason I can't access my private messages ! I don't know if it's my internet provider or the site. Anyway wanted to let you know I got your message. ( Just don't know what it says Ha! )
          " Ya, were is Fallenangel ?" She is conspicuously, missing in action !
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Has the Angel flown the coup for a bit??? Sure she will be back I had a beautiful criuse planned. If I run out of wind I will be needing Flyins talents as well.
            Love
            Cap

Comment

sure thing

Capn- I would love to support your journey.....let me know if I can help in any way.....

Thar She BLows!!!!!!

Comment

Henry the Great!

Here is the keeper of my Castle, a bit smaller than the Lions but since my Castle is only 720 square feet he does his job well, Henry is the best watch dog a "city" Castle could have!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/507112=3370-attachment.jpg[/img]
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

My Daughter is asking Daddy I know i do smelly "parps" (FARTS) but does it scare angels off I have to say no dear but there are 2 angles that are missing in action they are the queens of gas and they WILL be in your dreams I suggest when these 2 angels come DO NOT let them tie daddy up no matter what they tempt you with OK daddy will keep an eye out for these 2 just remeber my dear pull the anchor up slowly and pull the main sail on
                  we shall escape

Comment

Guy thats one scary dog I am shitting myself does it bite or something ???????????????

Comment

a thought for today

Comment

Thanks for the thought fly'in O so true!!!!!. I miss your buddy though is angel ok I do miss her so much she has always been there helping me and you have helped me too I love you guys hope everthing is ok. I have mapped a cruise in the Whitsunday Islands for all of us but you guys need to be flung over here including guy and his fearsome dog, Mr ts dog coco and cat ( cute cat by the way Mr T I love Cats) and the midgets from the cave of pain and the man of the hour IAD if you can drag him away from his bloody sports TV and the sweet miss 2> Come on guys lets get Flung hey.....

ps back to day 1 but still trying I will beat this crap called alcohol

Love Cap:H

Comment

sounds good to me captnjack . and fly you sound like you are doing a great job keep upand yeah its friday lets have a fling o thon . maybe if we start it fallen will show up and join in . and well captnjack sounds like you have grab the bull by the horns and you are riding just watchout al can throw you off and the good thing is you can pick yourself up and dust yuorself off,keep on trying , you can do this
                          peace ,love and god bless you all

Comment

Hold ON.......

Don't go near the precious trebuchet!!!!!
                            Capn, I hear we need to be flung over seas to enjoy a nice sail with you but......nobody touches the handle except for Angel!!!!
                            My understanding is she is taking care of some business

and will return when she can......so send her thoughts of love and when she returns, lets go for a sober sail......till then, get back to the mopping of all this cat sh*t everywhere, and GUY, your dog got into my chocolate again!!!!

Comment

Sending my love to angel I miss you

love Cap

Comment

a get well present for angel....

I look forward to hearing these heels click on the barren stone hallways soon......

Comment

Working...
                                X