Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

YES.......
    WE ALL SIT AND WAIT PATIENTLY FOR FALLENANGLE'S RETURN.........
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Feels like I've been gone for a long time

Hi guys...
      sorry I haven't been around, haven't been well, and I didn't think I would be very good company here. Thanks for thinking of me & keeping the thread going...you guys are the best!
      Just want to thank Flyin & Captn for being so fun in chat this afternoon...you two really made my day...thank you. :l Haven't had a good laugh like that in a long time...it felt great...really great!
      AF 6 years
      NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Sorry i haven't been my usual happy, jolly and witty self. I'll be back soon. I can feel it. Oh and by the way T one of the witches you saw flyin around last week didn't quite make it.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/508435=3376-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

[ame= ] [/ame] ok i have my friends take care of the begging hope you like these guys had to stop them from a good workout so enjoy and they said they would do it only for a fling so please!!!
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok i try cant find any good pics so am asking please .lets have fling kissing your toes, crawling on glass ,hot coals , on my hands and knees ,. with you standing on my back eating ice cream LOL and where is cmhguy,captn,iad.. i need your help

Comment

You're doing ok T, but I think you need to turn it up a notch. Not quite up to our standards. I think that you need alot of help.

Comment

[ame= ] [/ame] ok these are for time have fun dont stay up too late

Comment

[ame= ] [/ame]
                  and fallen take it easy with this dont want you to get too tired

Comment

Wish I could help Mr T but need extra sailing money so taken up a land job as an easter bunny Hey Im not proud pay aint to bad the suit does get a bit smelly. The worst part is the little blighters keep hitting me in the guts and telling me i suck because its not easter ( no respect for the infirm). Oh well I have had worse

Capn bunny

Comment

Tirgs.
                      Though I once possed as a Chicken at a fine chicken establishment, (" The Chokey Chicken" Ha!) I dought that I could keep myself in a feathery suit for any lenght of time. Ha ! Sorry......IAD.
                      Glad to hear that Fallenangle is doing better....IAD!
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Flyin
                        I'm not seeing any for you. i think sometiing will need to be done about that and quickly. Of xourse I would be wiling to share, but if I remember correctly you told me hands off on the birthday gift.

PS- Thank you all for the laughs in chat last night. I really needed that.

Luv you guys!!!

Comment

IAD its not Mr t Its me "Cap" in the friggin suit. Rabbit suit beats a Chicken suit any day lol

Captn BUNNY

Comment

Not that there's anything wrong with it!

Captnjack;328125 wrote: IAD its not Mr t Its me "Cap" in the friggin suit. Rabbit suit beats a Chicken suit any day lol

Captn BUNNY
                            Nice outfit Captn... looks so gay cheery & sweet!
                            zwink:
                            AF 6 years
                            NF 7 years

Comment

ok am here and i work so hard for you all last night.. where is my fling..
                              i want to fly high..so pretty pretty pretty please with sugar on top .
                              let the fling begin

Comment

waiting makes it more painful...I mean....meaningful

tlrgs;328225 wrote: ok am here and i work so hard for you all last night.. where is my fling..
                                Patience my dear tlrgs...the girls are sleeping in this morning...
                                you certainly don't want to get them up from the wrong side of the bed, now would you? lol

AF 6 years
                                NF 7 years

Comment

Working...
                                X