X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

A tender moment revisited from this morning

Captnjack;339153 wrote:
    Long live the MALE gender. UMMMMMMMM can we get a kiss ???????????????

Awwww Captn....
    Now THAT'S what I call Brotherly Love
    AF 6 years
    NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

DON'T GO OVER WITH JOHNNY GIRLS, YOU'LL BE WALKING THE PLANK !
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Just a spontaneous expression of brotherly love. Im not gay(not that there is any thing wrong with that) lol
        Cap

Comment

there you go captn that a good way to look at it i think you need to call for all hands on deck captn
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

somebody got a screw

Driver????

Damn screw won't come out....and I need to get over to those lonely, sexy, strong, chocolate holding, alcohol free, gorgeous, women-needing pirates!!!

Comment

ALL HANDS OFF ME UM I MEAN ON DECK

Comment

ugh!!!

Through sweat and tears Flyin' fears that she would not get to the most important encounter of her life she pulls!!!
                Finally Flyin' pulls on her strength from her inner Darren and again she pulls!!!
                "AAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Comment

here i come!!

FLyin' takes a running leap and the pole grabs tightly and she is air borne!!

She lands right into the waiting arms of Orlando....and look he brought me a new whip

Good ol' Pirate Johnny has shed his uniform and is relaxing with Angel...sorry to bother you two

Comment

Orlando, Jonny Depp now I know why I am a real male so to speak( not that there is anything wrong with that) Guys!!!! UP ON DECK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. these girls have taken off with a couple of WIMPS you know what I mean a couple of Sooky LA LA I love you types. Let us show them real MEN . Guy get the dog T get the binoculars IAD do your thing!!! And post a good PIC. Doubter we need all the male hormones we can muster THE GIRLS HAVE TAKEN OFF WITH A COUPLE OF WIMPS.W

Comment

Orlando, Jonny Depp now I know why I am a real male so to speak( not that there is anything wrong with that) Guys!!!! UP ON DECK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. these girls have taken off with a couple of WIMPS you know what I mean a couple of Sooky LA LA I love you types. Let us show them real MEN . Guy get the dog T get the binoculars IAD do your thing!!! And post a good PIC. Doubter we need all the male hormones we can muster THE GIRLS HAVE TAKEN OFF WITH A COUPLE OF WIMPS. thems CAPTN'S orders hup too lol

Comment

WE HAVEN'NT GIVEN UP....WE CALL UPON THE EVIL PIRATE'S GHOST FOR HELP !
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

WOW

Comment

WOW hi uncle DEAD thanks for lasts chrissy GIFT a female problem!!! Can you help???

Comment

I HAVE ALSO ACCEPTED THE SEVICES OF THE BEST UNDERWATER SABATOURS !
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD Is this guy up (post before guys underwater dog) on current issues that concern women (like shoes) looks like he has been through a few troubled relationships?? But is he up to speed ?

Comment

Working...
                                X