Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from France!

Hi Anne

I am at the start of my journey, although I did do 30 days here (with a small blip in the middle) last year. Just reading posts trying to get things together and find the energy to start again. Each time it seems a little harder and more soul destroying to do. However, I know I have a problem and that I must do something about it.

I also live in France, and I agree it is so hard with the lovely wine, champagne etc. I live in the Sarthe, near Le Mans.

Would be great to have you help me with my journey. Every time I want to go AF, there always seems to be something coming up (ie holiday, social event) in the near future that stops me, because at the moment I just cant think about going on holiday etc without drinking alcohol.

Tried the topamax but gave me tingling which I didnt like, the other supps alone, just dont seem enough. May try the Campral, but think I would have to buy it on line cos my docs not so understanding here.

Anyhow sorry to ramble on. Have a good day.

Amanda

Comment

Hi from France!

Anne
      I am very interested in EFT. I wonder if you would start a thread and tell us more about it. I have researched it slightly and have wondered the best way to learn it and if it coudl help with alcoholism.

i am on day 6 AF and taking antabuse. It helps because I take it in the am when I am feeling the most resolved to stay AF and just know i will not be able to drink.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X